93 CBR600 F2 w/ rebuilt engine extra engine - $3,100 -IL

skiiertom

Up for sale is a 1993 Honda CBR600 F2, Lamborghini Yellow, with 21,500 miles. Asking $3,100 obo. I am currently using it as my daily driver to save on gas. After 4 years, I finally have my F2 completely track ready (granted I never once took it to the track), but I am selling because in desperate need of funds. Sad, yes. With that said, I put a LOT of effort getting this bike to be completely ready for the street and the track.

The modifications and extras that come with the bike are as follows:
- Rebuilt front forks (by 4&6) with Emulators.
- Ohlins Rear Race shock.
- Extra engine, carbs, & air box with 16,000 miles (The engine on the bike was being rebuilt and took too long so I bought an extra engine).
- On the bike are Bridgestone street tires (maybe 4,000 miles on the tires LOTS of life left).
- Extra set of rims with used race tires (but good for track days or street).
- Stock body panels (fairings) on the bike painted Lamborghini Yellow (lower right fairing somehow flew off last week).
- Extra set of used Race bodywork (Painted Yellow).
- D&D Exhaust.
- NRC generator engine cover (used).
- NRC ignition engine cover x2 (one new on the bike, & a used one on the extra engine).
- 2 sets of frame sliders (brand new & uninstalled).
- New front and rear brake pads with less than 300 miles on each.
- Extra torn seat (I was planning on making a customized seat).
- "Custom" Rear-sets.

If the lower right fairing hadn't flown off, the bike would be beautiful as is. (I lent the bike to a friend so I do not know exactly how the fairing flew off). But with the one fairing needing to be replaced, and then color matched, it may be worth it to repair or replace 1or 2 others. OR the race body panels could easily converted for street use. AND the two sets of rims could be painted to match up better. SO I decided I would leave this up to the new owner so he/she could decide on the color for their own bike.

Feel free to give me a call between 8am and 10pm at 224-558-1326 or email me at tfester@hotmail.com (I prefer phone because I do not have access to email during weekdays). The bike is located in Mount Prospect, IL – 60056.

Thanks for looking,

Tom