A big Thank You

Emm.Teh

I was signed up for the VIR Full Course on the 18th and 4 or 5 days before the even my newborn daughter was hospitalized. We were discharged the afternoon of the 17th, and didn't make it home until that morning. Due to my daughters (temporary) condition and my wife's exhausted state it I was unable to make the event so I did what anyone would do at the last second... try to sell it on the forums.

I quickly realized that the event wasn't sold out and promptly lowered the price by $50 (thanks NESBA community for the idea). I also emailed NESBA and told them about my situation, they sent me a form to fill out and asked me to provide any supporting documentation. The form said that it had to be post marked PRIOR to the event... the event was the next morning and by now the post office was closed. I emailed back and was told that it would be fine but to attach a copy of the email chain.

To my great surprise I logged into my account yesterday and found a credit! I never thought NESBA would actually credit me (they are a business afterall and I really wouldn't blame them), but figured what the heck.

I have renewed my membership and signed up for Thunderbolt on the 20th of August!

:adore:

Emm.Teh

Yep, she's doing great now. Her Jaundice levels were at 22, 25+ = potential brain damage. She sent 3 days in a tanning bed! :)

I think things were tougher on my wife who didn't deal well with just standing there watching her scream. She didn't sleep for 36 hours so I sent her home to rest while our other kids were at a friends house. I spent the last 2 days at the hospital.