A few CMP pics from 10/15-10/16

bmart

Control Rider
I had a blast riding with you guys, even if I am winding (now wound) down from the season.

Some nice paint work:

1666101296142.png

1666101313603.png

1666101333381.png

1666101353351.png

Bad A$$ and happy coaches

1666101390140.png

Some classy N2 support!

1666101415519.png

Me and my buddy Mac, who I rarely get to see, even though we live in the same town. Top notch guy.

1666101464961.png

Looking forward to seeing the paddock pics from the actual photographer!

Ascent

I rode Sunday for my second track day (first was also with N2), and I'm hooked! Got to ride in intermediate for the last two sessions of the day. Looks like I'll be selling my street bike and shopping for a track only bike for next year.

The whole N2 crew put on an awesome event but I want to give a shout out to Nick (CR on ZX10R) and thank him for taking time to give me feedback. I can tell he's enthusiastic about seeing riders progress in this sport.

I followed the rider in the screenshot below for a couple laps with my gopro on. If you're on here send me a message and I'll send the video to you.
ind.jpeg

bmart

Control Rider
A few things worth mentioning.

Kudos to the younger guy on the small displacement orange bike who was coming back from an accident. It was great to have him actively ask for feedback multiple times throughout the day. He was rolling!

Also to the less younger guy on the giant adventure bike (that wasn't upside down after turn 14... Full marks for getting out on a race track to add to your skills tookbox.

Great seeing Connie on the yellow CB600F a.k.a. Hornet 600. I love those bikes! You've come a long way!

It was nice to chat with Maria. She's so happy all of the time and a great addition to N2 track days.

McTrackPack

CR #171
Control Rider
I rode Sunday for my second track day (first was also with N2), and I'm hooked! Got to ride in intermediate for the last two sessions of the day. Looks like I'll be selling my street bike and shopping for a track only bike for next year.

The whole N2 crew put on an awesome event but I want to give a shout out to Nick (CR on ZX10R) and thank him for taking time to give me feedback. I can tell he's enthusiastic about seeing riders progress in this sport.

I followed the rider in the screenshot below for a couple laps with my gopro on. If you're on here send me a message and I'll send the video to you.
View attachment 9511
You did a great job, congrats on the bump!!

ElvisT

Had an absolute blast being my first official track weekend, first time riding the bike also. MKBrent has been a great mentor and friend!
Everyone has been super friendly and helpful, always willing to lend a helping hand, answer questions and offer advice. The coaches were outstanding, very approachable and easy to work with. Pitlane Moto, can't say enough good things about these guys, showed up without front brake and they easily took care of it without hesitation. Triple T Suspension, the guy just works magic with suspensions!
Just a wonderful atmosphere! Thank you everyone!!!!

Last edited:

McTrackPack

CR #171
Control Rider
Had an absolute blast being my first official track weekend, first time riding the bike also. MKBrent has been a great mentor and friend!
Everyone has been super friendly and helpful, always willing to lend a helping hand, answer questions and offer advice. The coaches were outstanding, very approachable and easy to work with. Pitlane Moto, can't say enough good things about these guys, showed up without front brake and they easily took care of it without hesitation. Triple T Suspension, the guy just works magic with suspensions!
Just a wonderful atmosphere! Thank you everyone!!!!
It was nice to meet you! Sorry that we never got to hook back up on the track later Sunday after I stopped by to talk to you but I’m hoping we’ll see you again.

ElvisT

It was nice to meet you! Sorry that we never got to hook back up on the track later Sunday after I stopped by to talk to you but I’m hoping we’ll see you again.
Was a pleasure meeting and talking to you also. I'll be at NCBIKE this weekend.

bossman2022

Huge amount of fun for sure! I did Champ School prior and it was worth it for sure, as I learnt so much and was able to apply it to the N2 days following. Can't wait for next season! I would love to hit NCBIKE this weekend, but can't get up there, so maybe some winter sessions down in Miami perhaps :)