After hours Pitt 9/15-16

Kruizen

Control Rider
Anyone interested in playing a low stakes($20 buy in-Blinds=.10 small .25 big) Texas Hold’em game either Friday night or Saturday night. This would be a friendly game open to anyone that wants to play, so beginners welcome.

thinking we could set up a table in one of the upper garages. If I don’t get a response I won’t bring the chips.

BYOB and BYOF(ood)
Day and time TBD based on responses.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Careful I can see Tim and Bill in some elaborate cheating scheme trying to steal speed from Sanders. Probably something hightech that Tom concieved and Bill Paid for.

If Crystal doesn’t come up I’ll swing by for a few hands.

Kruizen

Control Rider
Careful I can see Tim and Bill in some elaborate cheating scheme trying to steal speed from Sanders. Probably something hightech that Tom concieved and Bill Paid for.

If Crystal doesn’t come up I’ll swing by for a few hands.
Tom bring her along. LAura will be playing.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
I do need tire money. May just come up for the game and the after hours entertainment

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Wait a minute, if money bags Sanders is in, I just might have to take some of his money.....

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Now Tim, you do realize that the game will not be played with Yuan, or dog treats, right?

Ron R

I got banged up a couple weeks ago and thought I’d be good by now but nope. So I had to cancel my track weekend. Hope you guys decide to do this more often.

tdelegram

Control Rider
I didn’t think it was that fun, but am glad I was able to properly welcome Tim the the A group. Congrats on the bump, I still have $30.00 worth of stuffing you’ll have to work off.