Andreani vs. Ohlins/K techs

Kurt_Orban

Any body have thoughts on the Andreani kits vs the rest? I know andreani owns Ohlins, but Fiat owns Ferrari, so I'm curious how they stack up against the more common suspension systems available. Rules if common sense tell me since a) everybody uses Ohlins or KTech, or Nitron/Penske and b) they are half the cost, the c) they're not as good. Just curious

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
All I know is this. Go to almost any track and you'll find a vendor that can support Ohlins. K-Tech is right there too. I've lost a bit of love toward Penske personally. I stick with Ohlins because I know parts are available, and support is easy to find. They all perform really well. In fact, they outperform me (and anybody on this site). So it's about ease of support. I stick with Ohlins and Ktech at this point. The one exception is for the 300 class, where there are some specific limitations unique to big guys riding little bikes. Like Sanders on a 300........ Hopefully we'll be able to see the bike when he's on it.... :)

Said with love Dave. Not the kind you're looking for, but Love nonetheless :)

Kurt_Orban

That's pretty much what I was thinking Bill. Best to go with whatever has the best support/data available. I'm sure they're fine for me, but it's only double for the Ohlins. Screw it. I'll hold out for them once I learn the bike. Thanks again

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk