Another Great N2 Weekend

K46Ryder

Been a while since I been on here but I had a really good weekend with N2 at Road Atlanta.
This was the first time I stayed for a weekend and I noticed it helps alot more to get a whole weekend in if you can. I met tons of great people, got a lot of pointers from the CRs, and learned alot being on and off the bike.

N2 is really a good set of guys and thats always important when you want to do things you enjoy.
If anyone has videos, please feel free to share the links.
Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw9UzIaBQ2mpkyWhC09PLNw
P.S N2 guys can cook as well!
Is there any chance of a COTA trip?? ;):meatball:

r6blondie

Staff member
Control Rider
Glad you have fun!! Staying overnight is the best, especially if you stay at the track. You can chat and have a beverage with your favorite CRs. Really get more out of your day. So sad I couldn't make it :(

GarrisonB

I just want to second what the OP said.

Reconnecting with the crowd, meeting Huey, the racing school, and on track behavior from everyone, the mock race, the helpful CR's, and everyone in the paddock whom I was fortunate enough to talk to - I loved it all!

It's been about 5 years since I road a bike, especially properly, and you guys foster the environment for me to get right back into it and return to being just as slow as I used to be within a weekend ;)

Thank you again, N2!

The RA opener was a blast! Great, and I mean great riding in all groups, lot's of families showing up which is always a good thing, even saw the Easter Bunny early Sunday morning leaving some surprises throughout the paddock area! Track was good, weather was spectacular for early April in the south, and the food, THE FOOD stole the show. Todd, those New York Salt Potatoes took the blue ribbon for sure!

K46Ryder

The RA opener was a blast! Great, and I mean great riding in all groups, lot's of families showing up which is always a good thing, even saw the Easter Bunny early Sunday morning leaving some surprises throughout the paddock area! Track was good, weather was spectacular for early April in the south, and the food, THE FOOD stole the show. Todd, those New York Salt Potatoes took the blue ribbon for sure!

Don't forget those beans!!!!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
One disadvantage of staying over night is that you find out all the CR's are Human (hell, most even have personalities) lol.

Honestly, with the exception of Jennings, I had never stayed overnight at the track until I became a CR. What a mistake. The post TD time was as much and sometimes more enjoyable than the Track Day itself. If you haven't slept in a tent, your trailer, or back seat of your car/truck between track day events, you must treat yourself. Put yourself out and walk up to a group of people hanging out in the pits. I'm sure they'll welcome you in, offer you a beverage, and hell half of the time they'll feed ya like a stray dog.