Another source for SE paint work...

meanstrk

Control Rider
I am not trying to compete with anyone else, but like Chuck, I am a track day junky that uses income from the painting to supplement my track crack addiction. There are a number of guys sporting my paint work out there with more coming up next year due to the work being done in the off season. Check out my web site and contact me if interested! I am located in Carthage, NC, an hour south of Raleigh and 2 hours from CMP and VIR.

Many of you are familiar with the "Tree Frog", so if you see me at the track, hit me up for a sticker too!

JER_2749.jpg

meanstrk

Control Rider
Some more examples of recent stuff.... You can always check out the web site for updated pics of projects!

Aprilia Mille

DSCF5844.jpg

DSCF5842.jpg

R6....

DSCF5724.jpg

DSCF5722.jpg

Another R6... The bodywork should have been trashed instead of repaired!

IM000017.jpg

IM000014.jpg

joeduc

Ron does great work. More importantly he is guy you can trust. If you don't like his work he'll make it right. He repaired and painted my Duc.

meanstrk

Control Rider
Thanks John. Speaking of your Duc...., do you have any good action shots for my web site? I'll give ya a Trading Paint sticker for a copy!

Here are a couple shots of the Aprilia Mille all put tegether!

DSC09985.jpg

DSC09980.jpg

DSC09987.jpg

DSC09986.jpg

And here is a Tuono I did after a get off at Patriot....

imagejpeg952-1.jpg

meanstrk

Control Rider
Thanks Cliff.

I have two in the pipeline right now, and getting ready to pick up a bike tomorrow for myself that will need some magic applied.....

TLRSKUNK

meanstrk;234880 wrote: Finished this set up yesterday.....

DSCF5907.jpg

DSCF5908.jpg

DSCF5916.jpg

DSCF5912.jpg

DSCF5909.jpg
How much was this paint work if I shipped you new bodywork?(would need yellow number plates) or could do it with no number plates and i will use the vinyl ones.
I like this look a lot.

meanstrk

Control Rider
Similar but without the number plates?

You would be looking at arond $400 to $450 depending on prep required and if the tank is included. I would imagine that it would be on the lower end of that scale. Shipping is on you obviously.

Give me a call or drop me a line. My email is ronoyler@gmail.com