Another source for SE paint work...

meanstrk

Control Rider
Got a Triumph 675R ready to go. This one should be at Barber this month.... IT's difficult to catch with the camera, but this has a white frost and blue pearl over the white to emulate the stock Daytona white.

DSCF8854.jpg

DSCF8856.jpg

DSCF8857.jpg

DSCF8858.jpg

DSCF8860.jpg

meanstrk

Control Rider
Some recent paint work.....

CBR 600 RR done in Honda HRC classic colors...

DSCF9230.jpg

DSCF9236.jpg

CBR 1000 done in black with hi viz number plate and satin clear over everything....

DSCF9239.jpg

DSCF9241.jpg

How about a Ducati multistrada tank with carbon fiber front fender done with red accents...

DSCF9114.jpg

DSCF9115.jpg

DSCF9116.jpg

mcd

meanstrk;264430 wrote: Some recent paint work.....

How about a Ducati multistrada tank wityh carbon fiber front fender done with red accents...

DSCF9114.jpg

DSCF9115.jpg

HEY... That's my stuff! Phenomenal job, Ron

Yet another plug for meanstrk. Top-shelf work from a top-shelf guy :cheers:

moonbeam

Hey Ron thanks again for the great job you did on the old Honda. I cain't wait to rock the new paint job . Back in black.

thesnowgod

That Aprilia came out amazing! I'm guessing some serious time, and miles of tape went into that job. Beautiful in every way.

meanstrk

Control Rider
Literally HOURS of taping into this. It's what takes the most time when doing these jobs. Any painter will tell you the same thing. Not many have the patience for it and it amazes me that I do, but I like getting to the end goal and seeing the finished product.

meanstrk

Control Rider
Just a few pics of some recent stuff.....

Got the CBR 100 RR Sharkskinz done today...... Blue, neon orange, and silver... These were shipped to me from Georgia. The owner gaver me a basic sketch of what he wanted and I made some subtle changes to flow with the lines better.

DSCF9669.jpg

DSCF9668.jpg

DSCF9661.jpg

DSCF9660.jpg

Hard to really see the lower in this pic from the angle and the neon on the tail gets washed out, but you get the idea.....

DSCF9652.jpg

meanstrk

Control Rider
You should be able to find Matt of Hazardous Racing to get fitted up for new leathers easily enough!

DSCF9893.jpg

DSCF9892.jpg

DSCF9889.jpg

DSCF9888.jpg

DSCF9887.jpg

DSCF9886.jpg

DSCF9884.jpg

DSCF9883.jpg

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Badass! Seems he just can't seem to part with that slash cut exhaust though... LOL I remember how loud that thing was at my very first track day last year!