Anyone else NOT get their refund yet from cancelled NJMP track day back in November

falcon10474

I still have yet to get my refund yet, at first I was told several weeks, it's now been almost 4 months, now no one responds to my emails, just wondering if anyone else is going through this?

falcon10474

Well it's been a total of 5 months and still no refund, all calls go to either voice mail, no answer, or someone telling me someone will get back to me on it, and of course no response from any one and all my emails are just ignored

I should go on an angry rant about how I got screwed out of $200, but then again it's only $200, best to just let it go and not get bent out of shape over it and to just block this website and any and all emails from nesba and just bury it and let it go away

hopefully they won't screw anyone else out of their money

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Other folks have had the problem. People getting credits were taken care of right away, but some folks wanting the money back (not credit) for certain canceled events have waited a very long time. I find this very unfortunate for an organization that is so well...organized...in every other way. I think there was a thread started here: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=16419&page=2
Maybe there will be more info in there. Seems like it happened...eventually. Keep hounding them. $200 bucks is a lot of money, it should be refunded to you if the deal was for refunds and not credit for that event. I don't know what the situation with that particular day was and if they were giving money back or just credit. But, either way, they should let you know. If I was told I could get a refund and had to wait this long, I'd be pissed, too.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
kawatippi;174300 wrote: :dunno:Nope....got mine right away. You didn't do something right. They were all over my credit
Credits were given back right away. It's the folks who requested an actual refund of the money that are having problems, from what I've read on here.

fitz

HondaGalToo;181655 wrote: Credits were given back right away. It's the folks who requested an actual refund of the money that are having problems, from what I've read on here.
:agree:

RyanITV

Admin
Just a note from a technical perspective... once it's past 30 days, the credit card processor won't allow a refund to be issued to a card.

Ryan

1up5down

Control Rider
RyanITV;181698 wrote: Just a note from a technical perspective... once it's past 30 days, the credit card processor won't allow a refund to be issued to a card.

Ryan

Hey Ryan -

Thanks for your prospective as I'm sure there are plenty of perspectives that are not being represnted in this thread.

However, it is not encouraging to hear that the OP has called the office on several occassions, sent an email or two to info@nesba.com and posted in this thread for help/assistance. Only to have no one from NESBA give him/her a call and or email explaining the process and what can or cannot take place
. That IMHO is bad business practice and not a good representation of the NESBA I know and love.

Someone from NESBA please reach out to the OP and settle this matter ASAP. Your members are expressing concern for another member and after having the meet and greet this past opening weekend @ NJMP, I'm sure there is still some love NESBA can extend to a member. Just get it done, already!

Just my .02 cents

Teamck16

I'm not intending to be mean but your not getting your money back. I had the same EXACT issue and finally settled for what I thought was a great deal. A free membership, and my money in credits. That was... until the value of my membership was dropped from $75 to $25 and most of my benefits were taken away. The best thing to do is make sure they lube it up before they stick it in next time.

P.S. STT has some amazing dates this year... at least in the Southeast!

Teamck16

fitz;181714 wrote: You failed
I was simply offering a discruntled member an outlet for their trackday fix. If one organization cannot provide proper services, find another- I did ;)

Compare NESBA's year in the southeast with STT's and you will see what I mean.

...and I wasn't worried about your feelings, sorry.

Nesba

falcon10474;181646 wrote: Well it's been a total of 5 months and still no refund, all calls go to either voice mail, no answer, or someone telling me someone will get back to me on it, and of course no response from any one and all my emails are just ignored

I should go on an angry rant about how I got screwed out of $200, but then again it's only $200, best to just let it go and not get bent out of shape over it and to just block this website and any and all emails from nesba and just bury it and let it go away

What is your name and member number?

Nesba

falcon10474;181646 wrote: Well it's been a total of 5 months and still no refund, all calls go to either voice mail, no answer, or someone telling me someone will get back to me on it, and of course no response from any one and all my emails are just ignored

Member number, name and email please

tittys04

Teamck16;181710 wrote: I'm not intending to be mean but your not getting your money back. I had the same EXACT issue and finally settled for what I thought was a great deal. A free membership, and my money in credits. That was... until the value of my membership was dropped from $75 to $25 and most of my benefits were taken away. The best thing to do is make sure they lube it up before they stick it in next time.

P.S. STT has some amazing dates this year... at least in the Southeast!
For someone who hates NESBA so much... I seem to see you on this forum quite a bit
:notsure:

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Teamck16;181722 wrote: find another- I did ;)
...and I wasn't worried about your feelings, sorry.
And we're all glad for this .... Likewise your feelings aside.