Anyone else NOT get their refund yet from cancelled NJMP track day back in November

Teamck16

tittys04;181758 wrote: For someone who hates NESBA so much... I seem to see you on this forum quite a bit
:notsure:
I never once said that I HATED NESBA... I simply tolerate them... I use them to get on the track, If I could deal directly with the tracks, cutting out the middle man, I most definately would...

and I gotta cash in on the deals...that other riders offer

comments on the track dates? anyone... ANYONE?

tittys04

Teamck16;181769 wrote: I never once said that I HATED NESBA... I simply tolerate them... I use them to get on the track, If I could deal directly with the tracks, cutting out the middle man, I most definately would...

Oh, my bad. I mistakingly thought that since everything that you post about NESBA is negative in nature, that you didn't like NESBA or its policies. How naive of me...

Teamck16

tittys04;181772 wrote: Oh, my bad. I mistakingly thought that since everything that you post about NESBA is negative in nature, that you didn't like NESBA or its policies. How naive of me...
Give me something positive to speak about and I will not only post it up on here, but I will go to each member of the staff and thank them for what they did. I have NO ISSUES with giving credit where credit is due... just as I have no issues with bashing what I think Is immoral and wrong. It took this original poster 5 months to get some attention in regards to a refund. Can I pay for a track day five months after the date or do you guys want the money before the date of the event? NESBA is quick to accept money and EXTREMELY SLOW to return it.

tittys04

Teamck16;181776 wrote: Give me something positive to speak about and I will not only post it up on here, but I will go to each member of the staff and thank them for what they did. I have NO ISSUES with giving credit where credit is due... just as I have no issues with bashing what I think Is immoral and wrong. It took this original poster 5 months to get some attention in regards to a refund. Can I pay for a track day five months after the date or do you guys want the money before the date of the event? NESBA is quick to accept money and EXTREMELY SLOW to return it.
I have the feeling that you are a bad combination of know-it-all, one-upper, can't stop talking to listen, and keyboard tough guy :epenis: ... so I'm going to back off. I don't have the time or patience to sit here and argue with you.

Do I think it sucks that it took 5 months? sure. But how about just getting the credits instead of returning money? works faster with no hiccups, and you're free to use it whenever.

So go ahead and bash NESBA, I'll just go back to ignoring your immature comments. :hand:

slowpoke

Teamck16;181769 wrote: I never once said that I HATED NESBA... I simply tolerate them... I use them to get on the track, If I could deal directly with the tracks, cutting out the middle man, I most definately would...

comments on the track dates? anyone... ANYONE?
This is the Mid-Atlantic region's thread so I wouldn't expect too many comments about the SE track dates. Probably best to do some bashing in the SE thread since you'll get a better response.

Just sayin

Regardless, I'm glad you found an organization that can meet your level of expectations. Best of luck and please ride safely.

ontheR6

Teamck16;181722 wrote: I was simply offering a discruntled member an outlet for their trackday fix. If one organization cannot provide proper services, find another- I did ;)

Compare NESBA's year in the southeast with STT's and you will see what I mean.

...and I wasn't worried about your feelings, sorry.
Have fun!!!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
slowpoke;181786 wrote: Regardless, I'm glad you found an organization that can meet your level of expectations. Best of luck and please ride safely.

Expectations are low to ride with them. LMAO.

Now that this has gotten off-track, falcon, see post #16 and contact Bob B.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
tittys04;181782 wrote: I have the feeling that you are a bad combination of know-it-all, one-upper, can't stop talking to listen, and keyboard tough guy :epenis: ... so I'm going to back off. I don't have the time or patience to sit here and argue with you.

Do I think it sucks that it took 5 months? sure. But how about just getting the credits instead of returning money? works faster with no hiccups, and you're free to use it whenever.

So go ahead and bash NESBA, I'll just go back to ignoring your immature comments. :hand:
Dude...If I was on Facebook...I'd FRIEND you.

Teamck16

You all defend NESBA like its your child. If you were to be an outsider looking in at the FACTS over the past few months you would see that things aren't quite being ran correctly. You must start a thread to get a refund, memberships and benefits are being changed without the approval or NOTIFICATION of members, the whole "credits" situation, the schedule is crap and you guys act like nothing has happened. If this is truly a non profit org, then why are we struggling so bad to keep up with a profitable org like STT?

Let me guess... no one has the answers to any of these questions right? Just keep on bashing me while NESBA keeps doing as they please. You may now continue...:rolleyes:

1up5down

Control Rider
Teamck16;181836 wrote: GREAT JOB!

...5 months late.
I don't disagree with you. Action should have been taken before 5 months went by, however given the fact that OP posted up recently still asking for someone to contact them and now that is happening. I say good job and thanks!

We deal with what is presented and available to us. Take care and hope to see you out onthe track soon!

Allen

1up5down

Control Rider
Teamck16;181840 wrote: You all defend NESBA like its your child. If you were to be an outsider looking in at the FACTS over the past few months you would see that things aren't quite being ran correctly. You must start a thread to get a refund, memberships and benefits are being changed without the approval or NOTIFICATION of members, the whole "credits" situation, the schedule is crap and you guys act like nothing has happened. If this is truly a non profit org, then why are we struggling so bad to keep up with a profitable org like STT?

Let me guess... no one has the answers to any of these questions right? Just keep on bashing me while NESBA keeps doing as they please. You may now continue...:rolleyes:
Since you quoted me above, I'll address my actions in regards to your comment of "You all defend NESBA like it's your child." Sorry, not I. Please click on my username and then go to statistics and click on see all threads and or posts by 1up5down. You'll notice that I call a spade a spade. Just as did in this thread by asking for someone from NESBA to contact the OP and get it done already. No protecting anyone other than my safety, financial well being and the general interest of other NESBA members (within reason).

People will not always agree on things in life and that is fine. Just be respectful of others and treat them as you would have them treat you and I think we will be ok. This is what I say to you and to NESBA.

Ride Fast, Ride Safe and I hope to meet and ride with you one day.

Allen

fitz

1up5down;181843 wrote: Ride Fast, Ride Safe and I hope to meet and ride with you one day.
:agree:

I'll bring the Sweet Tarts. You guys like Sweet Tarts? I gota big freaken box of them here for some reason. We can all get a sugar buzz, and everything will be happy and wonderfull. Why do the green ones gota be so nasty? You guys can have those, I get the purple ones... :rainbow:

fitz

Nesba

Teamck16;181840 wrote: If this is truly a non profit org, then why are we struggling so bad to keep up with a profitable org like STT?

What group are you in?

jcrich

Teamck16;181840 wrote: You all defend NESBA like its your child. If you were to be an outsider looking in at the FACTS over the past few months you would see that things aren't quite being ran correctly. You must start a thread to get a refund, memberships and benefits are being changed without the approval or NOTIFICATION of members, the whole "credits" situation, the schedule is crap and you guys act like nothing has happened. If this is truly a non profit org, then why are we struggling so bad to keep up with a profitable org like STT?

Let me ask you a serious question. You apparently have some grievance with NESBA as an organization. Since this seems to provide quite a bit of grief to you based on all of your posts. Do you still ride with NESBA? If so, why do you continue? Nothing they seem to do suits you so why do you keep coming back here? I would think you would take your self to some other org. as quick as you could. Just curious.

cesarpao05

man let me tell you i rode with sst years ago and they are suck they have no organisation. the day i went i gat to the track and ask them. where i take my bike for insp and the said insp, for what is anything wrong with you bike. i said no and he siad ok you pass go and ride.. and second i got bump from nivice to avance the same weeckend i i was just a B rider at nesba soo good luck and stay there if is better for you .

fitz

Translation :)

cesarpao05;181871 wrote: Man let me tell you I rode with SST years ago and they are the suck, they have no organization. The day I went I to the track I asked them, “Where do I take my bike for the inspection” and they said, “Inspection? What is wrong with your bike?” I said, “Nothing” and he said, “OK, you pass, go and ride”. I got the bump from novice to advanced in the same weekend and I was just a B rider with NESBA. So good luck and stay there if it suits you better.