Anyone else NOT get their refund yet from cancelled NJMP track day back in November

Nesba

falcon10474;181646 wrote: Well it's been a total of 5 months and still no refund, all calls go to either voice mail, no answer, or someone telling me someone will get back to me on it, and of course no response from any one and all my emails are just ignored

I should go on an angry rant about how I got screwed out of $200, but then again it's only $200, best to just let it go and not get bent out of shape over it and to just block this website and any and all emails from nesba and just bury it and let it go away

hopefully they won't screw anyone else out of their money

Maybe i missed it but still looking for your contact information. Will not ask again, i will chalk this up to NESBA bashing after this post.

Teamck16

Nesba;182210 wrote: I would be more than happy to explain anything you would like hear about at a high level. You said you will be at Road Atlanta i will be there look me or DJ up im sure we can clear everything up for you.

As a side note what class are you in with other orgs?
At jennings GP I was bumped to A but their A group doesn't compare to NESBA's

That sounds good, I have never ridden with another org, I was always satisfied with NESBA... can you give a brief explanation as to why the schedule is the way it is? It was stated earlier that we basically have "visitation rights" to the tracks, so I dont understand why STT has so many more dates than we do at both Barber and Road Atlanta.

cesarpao05

Any group on nesba doesn't have competition. a. B rider can ride at A group over a STT. Personal experience years ago.

tittys04

Yeah, I'm not bashing stt by any means, but riding in their A group is a little sketchy. It would be better for everyone if they kind of adopted a more NESBA-like bumping system, but I think it's probably too late for that. You just have to be VERY cautious with them....

No org is better than NESBA

:adore:

Mikey75702

Teamck16;182220 wrote: At jennings GP I was bumped to A but their A group doesn't compare to NESBA's

That sounds good, I have never ridden with another org, I was always satisfied with NESBA... can you give a brief explanation as to why the schedule is the way it is? It was stated earlier that we basically have "visitation rights" to the tracks, so I dont understand why STT has so many more dates than we do at both Barber and Road Atlanta.
At road atl?? I didn't see many dates on road atl's website for motorcycle trackdays period. And John Allen?? Posted a week or so ago that nesba has taken every dates offered to them.

Nesba

Teamck16;182220 wrote: At jennings GP I was bumped to A but their A group doesn't compare to NESBA's

I would be more than happy to explain it to you. Look me up at Road Atlanta.

I will also give you some clarity on some of the other questions you asked above.

RyanITV

Admin
Nesba;182212 wrote: Maybe i missed it but still looking for your contact information. Will not ask again, i will chalk this up to NESBA bashing after this post.
Found him. Emailing you the member # and name.

Gorecki

fitz;182189 wrote:
Wish we could let him in at night, but he is extremely affectionate. He insists on sleeping on my chest, side, neck, head and at 12 pounds he gets pretty heavy.
Try two of them closer to 17lbs each, one on chest, one on shoulder. I have a really hard time getting sleep sometimes. :doh:

...Just trying to contribute to the lighter side of this thread...already in progress. ;)

Dutch

Gorecki;182282 wrote: Try two of them closer to 17lbs each, one on chest, one on shoulder. I have a really hard time getting sleep sometimes. :doh:

...Just trying to contribute to the lighter side of this thread...already in progress. ;)
Try a 150lb Rotti fully stretched out on her back between you and your wife combined with an additional 130lb Rottti curled up at the foot of the bed and then we can talk :D They were the whole reason we had to buy a king sized bed. The big one wouldnt go to sleep unless her head was resting on my shoulder. Man I miss those days......

Andrew@MFI

My co-workers and I have also not received refunds for the November NJMP. We've been giving Bob O our contact information, emails, and member numbers for the past five months, and no Bob I'm not going to give it again because at this point it honestly don't believe it would matter. I'm sure the accounting department knows exactly who to send money to. My question is, why haven't they? I am certainly not blaming Bob for anything, as I do think he really is trying to help.

Yes I've already tried to contact DJ. I got the usual, "we're working on the matters and we'll get back to you ASAP."

falcon10474

I came on here just to annoy, and I MEAN ANNOY, that I signed up at Motorcycle Xcitement on 4/19 for a race school they were holding at NJMP on 4/21 which unfortunately they had to cancel cause I was the only one that signed up. I requested a full refund,,, AND HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED IT.

It was then that I noticed all the posts on here, I don't know whether to be happy or sad that I'm not the only one dealing with this, happy that I'm not the only one, sad that this is happening to a lot of other people giving me no hope of ever seeing my money again.

I chose the refund cause I am trying to race this year, not track day, that was last year. The Atlantic Race schedule in CCS is so full I wouldn't have the time off from work to do it and since NESBA don't do race school, no point in a credit.

$200 IS a lot of money, but it's REALLY not worth the aggravation and stress and anger that I have felt in dealing with this. This company screwed me over, they won, I will just let it go. I need to have a clear head to race.

Now as for Bob and whoever trying to contact me, you guys really don't pay attention to anything, I posted and YOU EVEN QUOTED the part where i typed "let it go and not get bent out of shape over it and to just block this website and any and all emails from nesba and just bury it and let it go away"

"BLOCK ANY EMAILS" I did this to let this go. to not let the anger over this ruin my new riding season where I will be racing, not have distractions.

and also it's been almost 6 months, SIX, and NOW you want my info to get the ball rolling, sorry, but I have given up all hope and moved on and have let this go

You FRACKED me out of my money, you won, is this nesba bashing?,,,,,,, YES!!!!!! cause you deserve it.

falcon10474

Against my better judgment, I have unblocked nesba from my email,,,, tho I do admit it has become a little entertaining as to where this has gone in regards to the forums, hopefully there will some further entertainment.

P.S. Don't get me wrong I still have no hope of ever seeing my money back

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
falcon10474;184465 wrote:

P.S. Don't get me wrong I still have no hope of ever seeing my money back
Sucks for you and all the others. Totally sucks and is inexcusable. NESBA, as much as I like the org, really needs to get their shit together and get these long overdue refunds to people. This is the kind of shit that drives members away from the organization, and the reason is understandable. I'd be totally pissed off if were me, to the point of legal action if it were at all cost-effective.