Arai Quantum-X Liner and Cheekpads size XL - like new!

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
Hi all,

Is your helmet getting funky? Is it stinky? Probably! It might be time to replace the liner and cheekpad with something ... cleaner.

I have two complete sets of liners and cheekpads that were taken out of new Quantum-X's in XL. They were only worn for an hour or so by a beautiful Asian woman that smelled like Lilacs or me (I can't remember which) before I replaced them with a thicker liner and pad set. My noggin is a little too big for a L and a little too small for an XL, but thankfully Arai makes many sizes of liners and cheekpads and they only charge most (not all!) of your 401k for them.

10SUOyV.jpg

hJb4xZe.jpg

Vd8iaZZ.jpg

oGoC9dl.jpg

If you buy these new (go ahead I dare you!) they are over $100! <cough cough> However, I will happily dispatch them via our speedy and efficient <cough cough> postal service to any location in the lower 48 for the low, low price of $45 each or $85 if you want both (they make great gifts!). I'll even have Mrs. JAS draw a little motorcycle on the box for you. You really can't say no to that.

For payment, I can take cash in a burlap bag delivered to my house via Brinks armored truck, or Venmo. Whichever you prefer. Thanks for looking and happy riding!

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
For clarity's sake, each "set" is a liner and L/R cheekpad pair in the standard sizes for a Quantum-X in XL, and I have two sets. My apologies for any confusion! :oops: