Armour Bodies/NESBA Promo

Motomoon

THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED. Thanks to Armour Bodies and Woodcraft for making this possible

Hello All,

Armour Bodies and NESBA have teamed up to offer you the following promotion. Woodcraft is the North American distributor of Armour Bodies Bodywork and they are stocked floor to ceiling with bodywork that's ready to ship! and can supply individual crash replacements if needed

Take advantage of the savings along with the Free full year NESBA membership and 6 pack of Dzus body work fasteners. Kits with the superbike tail section come with a free pre-cut foam pad. Current members who take advantage of this offer will have their memberships extending 1 year form the current expiration date. Memberships will be updated within 2 weeks of purchase.

When ordering direct thru Woodcraft, please include your NESBA member account ID number

This offer is limited so take advantage of it today!

armour-promo.jpg

Woodcraft

Just want to put it out there that this is a limited time offer and if anyone needs bodywork this is a great time to take advantage of an offer that will save you money!

Joe Vital

this is the stuff all of the joe's garage racing bikes have. it is great stuff! light weight and a breeze to install!

Burnall4

I need another set...grumble...grumble....

But from experience this stuff is AWESOME!!!!!!!! it crashes insanely well, just trust me on this one, and its such a breeze to install! I am definitely forking over the coin for another set!

johnyisthedevil

are there seperate pieces available, or just full kits? all I saw on the site was prices for a full kit. I wouldn't expect the deal on just parts but I am curious just in case I crash and need to replace a piece or two.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Heard you might be getting the 08 up Honda 1000RR bodywork before the start of next season. Is that true. Would really like to try a set of the bodywork

1bad7

SON OF A B#$%@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOTHER!@#$%^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought this same thing through STG for 649 plus 30 bucks for the fasteners yesterday. I want to through myself through the window right now for not paying attention to this.

And I didn't get my membership extended. F@#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woodcraft

2008 R6 Full set is $649- $100 NESBA discount PLUS, while the promo is going on , Free NESBA memebership for 1 year and free Dzus fasteners. We have uppers as well for your 06, just give us a call

AsphaltScraper

The economy blah blah blah meant I couldn't re-up with Nesba in '09, so my question would be is this offer valid for those whose membership lapsed before this last season even kicked off? Will I get the sweet savings on some kick ass bodywork and a renewed Nesba membership?
I have an '02 SV in need of some love and this deal could be just the ticket. Thanks in advance.

Woodcraft

This promo was designed for current NESBA members. I think part of the idea was to make it more attractive to be a NESBA member with all the benefits that come along with it. If we simply gave away memberships to everyone that we sold bodywork to, even at retail pricing, that would not be fair to NESBA. All that being said, if you renew with NESBA then I know that we can extend it another year for you. This will essentially get you 2 years for the price of one, and you get to take advantage of this special deal as an added bonus (which saves you about double your membership fee).