Armour Bodies/NESBA Promo

Fav40

I need a set of these for my 06' R1. Crashed on May 24th and now going to make it my Track bike.

Any perks thru ordering them thru NESBA ?

Cheapest place otherwise ?

Woodcraft

F4

jimred81;150644 wrote: How much for a kit for an 03 F4i?
We have them in stock, they are $549 ($100 off) for NESBA members. Just give us a call.

Woodcraft Technologies Inc
978 297 2977

Frog-Man

I just order a whole set for my 09 R1, along with some Dzus fasteners and Woodcraft's frame sliders. Great customer service over the phone, called me back a couple times because they gave me an incorrect number or needed some additional info from me and to let me know they had it shipped out. Cannot wait to get the stuff; now I just have to find a quality paint shop in the area to paint them!

Woodcraft

They are $100 off with the NESBA discount.....bringing it to $549. Plus, as a bonus this month, we are offering FREE shipping - so this is a extra great deal!

mlrmotorsports

Woodcraft;156574 wrote: They are $100 off with the NESBA discount.....bringing it to $549. Plus, as a bonus this month, we are offering FREE shipping - so this is a extra great deal!
Will your body work fit with the cat still on the bike I currently just have a slip-on? Who do I call to order this assuming it fits my current set-up.

Woodcraft

I do not beleive that there are any issues with the Kawasaki. Anytime you use a kit with the stock cat - no matter whose bodywork you use - I would recommend putting a little heat reflective tape in the lower where the cat is closest.

Bearsfirehawk

Woodcraft;156574 wrote: They are $100 off with the NESBA discount.....bringing it to $549. Plus, as a bonus this month, we are offering FREE shipping - so this is a extra great deal!
Is that still with the Free DZus fasteners and Kevlar mounting point upgrade? I will order a set now if so. CC in hand waiting.

Woodcraft

The deal from us right now is Kevlar Upgrade, Free Shipping and $100 off.

You can catch us at 978 297 2977 from 9-5 EST.

Bearsfirehawk

OK great thanks. With this kevlar upgrade whats the big difference between this and the Elite Series? Is there different/better primer on the Elite? Thanks

Woodcraft

The Kevlar in this upgrade is in the mounting areas - probably the most critical place. The Elite Series has a completely different resin which is quite expensive (high rubber content for flexibility). It also has carbon/kevlar in all the leading edges and laced through the centers. The primer adds to even more flexibility as well as it chemically works together with the resin to add resilience to the kit.

cartmen34

Woodcraft;156928 wrote: I do not beleive that there are any issues with the Kawasaki. Anytime you use a kit with the stock cat - no matter whose bodywork you use - I would recommend putting a little heat reflective tape in the lower where the cat is closest.
I'm going to be purchasing a body kit from you in a few weeks. I've got a 2007 r6 with an Akra slip-on and the stock under can. What tape do you recommend?