Armour Bodies POST YOUR PICS!!!

chaun

14.jpg

geckert

Here is my bike, finally got the bodywork completly mounted : ) . There are fitment issues bit I am pretty sure its mostly fault, first time mounting bodywork, so there are some extra holes at spots ( which ill say are for weight savings if anyone asks ) .

O yea ignore the silver gas tank.

The pics.
BikeSide1.jpg

BikeSide2.jpg

[/IMG]

FrontOnly.jpg

RearOnly.jpg

I am happy!

LesPow

Control Rider
Domenic----Nice design, always loved those symbols. (in gold), even before rossi rocked em'.

@ Domenic: Now to get Rossi on the Ducati would be the final chapter??? He says Yamaha has an Italian soul but seeing him win the championship on the Duc before his retirement; magnifico

Domenic

Thanks Rasta
I came up with the basic idea and Chris Kruzel and Andrew Swenson did the work. Turned out pretty cool for an Italian bike painted after an Italian rider.

sfoster

Picture of the BMW S1000RR from late last year, so it's kind of bare. Fit and finish was great. Only had to notch a small piece to eliminate interference with the exhaust. Took a few minutes.

5495088483_6116127c20.jpg

meanstrk

Control Rider
Yeah, and you guys already show my last bike as a sample pic for the 2005-2006 ZX6R bodywork on the web site. Hell, all I asked in return was a break on shipping, but nooo.

Woodcraft

PM to Meanstreak sent. I think that we're all on the same page now and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Woodcraft

.....I was afraid to open up this can of worms. :) (Not really) Actually it's a bit fun to be able to show off our NESBA guys.

We appreciate everyone who posts up photos on this forum, it helps other riders see what the bodywork looks like all painted and mounted up. It helps us out and we look at it as a means that NESBA guys who like the product and appreciate the deal can show us a little love.

We'll put this out there for anyone that wants to take advantage of it.....If we use your posted photo on our site or otherwise, we'll send you a Free Woodcraft T-Shirt. If we are using your photo currently, email us at info@woodcraft-cfm.com and show us where your photo is, give us your size and we'll be happy to send it out to you.

Sound good?