Armour Bodies POST YOUR PICS!!!

bugmn20

Here are a few of my track toy.

RATrackDay.jpg

IMG_9601.jpg

IMG_2925.jpg

aburgard

Amazing shots here. I should have my Armour Bodies next week!

Are you guys using a decal for the number boxes or are they hand done? Looks fantastic.

meanstrk

Control Rider
Looks like the ones on the white R6 are decals. On the bikes I painted, the number plates are painted on.... The numbers themselves are decals, but the white backing is paint.

DSC_1138_1024x685.jpg

DSCF3546.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

bugmn20

Magic1;202476 wrote: ^nice action shots Bugmn!!
Thanks!! Gron4 took those pics at Road America in May. They take great photos!

aburgard;202540 wrote:
Amazing shots here. I should have my Armour Bodies next week!

Are you guys using a decal for the number boxes or are they hand done? Looks fantastic.
Mine are decals. Kruzel from drippin wet made them for me at a really reasonable price! He has a thread on this forum where you can contact him to make you anything you want.

Ptan13

Armour Bodies Track Fairings

Armour Bodies Pro Series Supersport Kit

Paint by Steve Palmer in Branchville, NJ (862) 266-5586

stkr

Here's my current Armour Bodies bodywork... :cool:

Somehow, I've got to figure out to patch this mess back together. There will be patches on top of old patches. :doh:

gpracer15

Armour Bodies are fantastic!

Here is a set I recently painted for a customer. I was very impressed with the quality of these!

meanstrk

Control Rider
Nice job Chuck.

This is the last Armour Bodies set I did. I am going to be doing another set for the guy for his 750 as well.

DSCF5457-1.jpg

DSCF5459-1.jpg

DSCF5456-1.jpg

After graphics were applied...

DSC00466.jpg

DSC00464.jpg

Irish01

We have been using them for a little over a year now and are really happy with the product. They came ready to install, aside from drilling the holes which come pre-marked, with very minimal prep work required. The fit was great and have taken a couple of off's without too much trouble. We will be a repeat customer for sure!

2011-03-08_16-58-11_418-1.jpg

2011-03-27_15-17-51_486.jpg

2011-03-27_15-17-28_136.jpg

2011-03-02_16-56-43_639.jpg

Irish01

denbsteph;234249 wrote: Those are sharp, no wonder you guys are so fast, paint job requires the atmosphere to part like the red sea. :)
:adore: Seriously, thanks for the compliment!!! A few of us are fast, then there is me, personally I just like to have fun and look fast, that's why I have no hair, streamlining!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Here's a sneak peek of the Revikar Paint & Body paint scheme for 2012!
The white glows blue in the dark!!!

20120313_015457.jpg

This is a picture of the tank cover.

20120313_134119.jpg

denbsteph

Emerson:

That is some high speed stuff, now if NESBA could just hook us up with a night TD, that would be freaking awesome.

Irish01:

I feel your pain in the lack of "hair" Department. I met you guys at VIR South last year, you guys have a top notch operation, cooking, sharing the grub and just good ole friendly people. I return the :adore: right back at ya. Hope to see the entire operation again this year in action.

Irish01

denbsteph;234578 wrote: Emerson:

That is some high speed stuff, now if NESBA could just hook us up with a night TD, that would be freaking awesome.

Irish01:

I feel your pain in the lack of "hair" Department. I met you guys at VIR South last year, you guys have a top notch operation, cooking, sharing the grub and just good ole friendly people. I return the :adore: right back at ya. Hope to see the entire operation again this year in action.
Thanks again and you will Brother, you will!