Armour Bodies question

ronhix

Signature stuff is really awesome, but I don't see many folks pop for the top of the line Armour Bodies stuff. Most of us run the lower line stuff.

Bearsfirehawk

Thats damn near SS price. I JUST bought a set of the pro series Monday. So far the SB tail is mounted and the upper is partially mounted. Will finish on Friday.

jcwalter

I think Woodcraft is running a promo where the cheaper body work comes with the kevlar reinforcements which I think is the difference. And free shipping from what I saw, check the trackday store.

Jon

ride_hard

To the best of my knowledge the trackday store is selling the same upgrade with free shipping and dzus. However they aren't giving the $100 off for a nesba discount. I think this is the better deal up front and overall. Atleast til the end of November.

TDS

ride_hard;161375 wrote: To the best of my knowledge the trackday store is selling the same upgrade with free shipping and dzus. However they aren't giving the $100 off for a nesba discount. I think this is the better deal up front and overall. Atleast til the end of November.
Difference is $5.

Woodcraft is $649.99 -$100 for a total of $549.99

TDS is $584.99 - $30 (Free Dzus Fasteners) for a total of $554.99

We both are offering free shipping until the end of the month.

I got mine from TDS. Just finished installing it. Very happy with it. Put it on my 05 GSXR 1000. Nice fit, mostly. The slots for the undertail don't match up. Everything else was perfect. Was a great deal.