Armour Bodies Sale - Limited Time Only!

Woodcraft

From now until March 15th, enjoy special pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

2013 pricing on most kits has risen - place your order now to receive special, extended 2012 pricing of $649.99 for most SuperSport kits and $699.99 for most SuperBike kits (some exclusions apply).

We have continued our flat rate shipping for 2013 as well.

2013 Pricing is $699.99 for most SuperSport kits and $749.99 for most SuperBike kits.

Why Choose Armour Bodies?

* In a test by Roadracing World between the top 8 bodywork brands, Armour Bodies came out on top!
* Keep your bodywork on the bike after a crash - Carbon/Kevlar reinforcements reduce cracking at the mount points
* Painters agree, Armour Bodies has the #1 finish - saving you both money and time on preparation
* Specially formulated resin from the kayak industry provides superior flexibility and weight savings
* Full sheet fiberglass is lighter and more crash-worthy than partial sheets used by other brands
* Fits right the first time - high precision molds and special resins for the best possible fit

Don't wait - this offer ends on March 15th
. Get ready for the racing season now!

Shown Below:
Pro Series Ducati 848 Superbike

Visit our website to order, or call 978-297-2977

The NESBA Discount is applicable even with this special pricing, so don't delay!

Godfather

Wow! $50 buck price jump?

Dear Sir,

A one year $50 dollar price jump seems a little steep?

Very Respectfully
GDFTHR

Woodcraft

Over the past several years Armour Bodies has made a number of upgrades to this product (things like better primer, carbon/kevlar reinforcement, etc...) that have all come at no extra cost. With the increase in the price of just about everything when fuel prices rose a few years ago, Armour Bodies held steady in spite of the fact that the cost of virutally every raw material went up in the kit. We hope to be able to go on another long run where we can hold steady at this level until 2020.

We are confident that at $699, Armour Bodies represents the best value in bodywork on the market. No other company spends so much time on the details of manufacturing these kits as they do....I personally know a few painters that charge less for Armour Bodies than other barnds just for that reason. We value our association with NESBA and look forward to serving the members here for many years to come. Thanks again for all your support.

Godfather

Understood

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the explaniation and reasoning behind the one year $50 dollar price increase.

Very Respectfully
GDFTHR

PawPaw

Apparently I'm not only old'n'slow I'm also blind too!:doh: Missed the very last line in the original post thanks for pointing it out!:D

Woodcraft

Bump for a reminder to order your kit now! The sale ends Friday - all orders placed by end of business (5PM Eastern Time) Friday 3/15 will have the sale price honored.

USMC_10

Bought the full kit...now for the hard question. Where do I get it painted? I live in Northern VA. Thanks!

P.S. What is considered a decent amount for a two color paint job?

USMC_10

USMC_10;267299 wrote: Bought the full kit...now for the hard question. Where do I get it painted? I live in Northern VA. Thanks!

I may have just answered my own question. I just shot an e-mail to Andrew Swenson in Richmond.

trekuhl

Control Rider
if you want something closer, check out Revikar in woodbridge. Emerson runs it and had done many a job for us. plus he will give you mad help on the track to as a CR. check my sig!

Twiztedjester55

USMC_10;267299 wrote: Bought the full kit...now for the hard question. Where do I get it painted? I live in Northern VA. Thanks!

Definitely consider Revikar, he did mine and it's held up great over the years. Also done a lot of other Nesba members/CR bikes

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
+1 My vote for Revikar and Emerson Amaya's work!

I'm having him do a paint job for me very soon.

USMC_10

Fellas, I can't thank you enough. I called Andrew Swenson yesterday and I absolutely love his work. Only problem is he said he is swamped right now with over 50 sets of bodywork sitting in his shop waiting for paint. He can't even start new orders for at least 5-6 weeks. It's that time if year I suppose.

Appreciate the recommendation for Revikar! I will call Emerson tomorrow. I met him at a NESBA event last year...not to mention Woodbridge is just down the road from my house...a heck of a lot closer than Richmond.

matt2212

Drew finished mine up last week
It was worth the wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rumupyvy.jpg