ATP 2023

DHak20

Hi -

I was wondering if/when the ATP dates will be posted? I was hoping to sign up before they sell out at Pitt.

Thanks Don

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Usually a week or so after we open up the schedule for signups... so probably in the next week or two. The previous year's dates is what we start with then tweak as needed.

FBTO

Sorry, I’m new here. What is ATP?

And is there an actual date when sign up start?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, I’m new here. What is ATP?

And is there an actual date when sign up start?

@FBTO - Did you get a chance to read about N2’s Advanced Training Program? It’s a good read.

If you’re new to track riding, don’t let the descriptor “Advanced” make you think you have to be already advanced to sign up. The course will teach you a foundational mental approach and train you on a toolbox of skills that will make you faster and safer.

If you’re coming in with some familiarity already, AJ and the other ATP instructors will tailor their delivery to what you need.

IMO, it’s a cost effective course because it puts you on a training path that is totally compatible with the Yamaha Champions Riding School. ATP represents a low-risk, high-yield investment in yourself with long term options for expanded investment.

In contrast, trying to pick up odd instruction here and there from various clubs and control riders and ending up with a patchwork approach is high-risk, low-yield, IMO.

Welcome to N2 and let us know how you get along!

FBTO

@FBTO - Did you get a chance to read about N2’s Advanced Training Program? It’s a good read.

If you’re new to track riding, don’t let the descriptor “Advanced” make you think you have to be already advanced to sign up. The course will teach you a foundational mental approach and train you on a toolbox of skills that will make you faster and safer.

If you’re coming in with some familiarity already, AJ and the other ATP instructors will tailor their delivery to what you need.

IMO, it’s a cost effective course because it puts you on a training path that is totally compatible with the Yamaha Champions Riding School. ATP represents a low-risk, high-yield investment in yourself with long term options for expanded investment.

In contrast, trying to pick up odd instruction here and there from various clubs and control riders and ending up with a patchwork approach is high-risk, low-yield, IMO.

Welcome to N2 and let us know how you get along!

Thanks for the info. New to N2, not to track riding. Actually signed up for CSS in March! Should be at PittRace late April once booking opens up. (It should be warm by then, right?)

motorider

Have a couple questions about ATP. I’ve ridden with N2 only once, so I’m not 100% familiar on how you all run the ATP. Do you run the class during a regular track day or is it on a different day? How do I sign up?