ATP at PITT!

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Prepped and ready for another Advanced Training Program at PITT Race!
78c4f6c0f273e256312d77e9ecdbfca6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

dhaines

Wow...that really seems like a well thought out and comprehensive class. I’ve thought about taking it to help with some things because the learning never stops and there’s only so much a coach can do on a regular track day. Not to say the coaching isn’t great but that class seems like it’s a more focused one on one type environment. I’m going to have to seriously consider saving up and taking the class one of these days

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Wow...that really seems like a well thought out and comprehensive class. I’ve thought about taking it to help with some things because the learning never stops and there’s only so much a coach can do on a regular track day. Not to say the coaching isn’t great but that class seems like it’s a more focused one on one type environment. I’m going to have to seriously consider saving up and taking the class one of these days
David,
The owners of N2 put a lot of thought and effort into building the program. There was a huge desire to deliver a higher level of education to N2 members. We have seen a lot of great results from the program and it continues to grow and improve all the time. If you have any questions about the program hit up the web page https://www.n2td.org/atp/ or feel free to reach out directly.
Thanks!

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
A little late with some more pics, but wanted to post some up...

Huge thanks to Marty from https://photosbymartyllc.com/ for always supporting N2 and for braving the weather for us to get some awesome pics!

Even a wet track didn't stop us from learning!!!

Attachments

• PBM_0088 copy.JPG
    PBM_0088 copy.JPG
    310.9 KB · Views: 20
  • PBM_0093 copy.JPG
    PBM_0093 copy.JPG
    252.3 KB · Views: 20
  • PBM_0111 copy.JPG
    PBM_0111 copy.JPG
    267.6 KB · Views: 21
  • PBM_0126 copy.JPG
    PBM_0126 copy.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 20
  • PBM_0143 copy.JPG
    PBM_0143 copy.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 20

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
AJ... will you be at Pitt 6/14? Considering this program to help shake off 6 years of rust and demons.
Hey PJ! Great to hear that you are looking to come back. Unfortunately I will not be there on the 14th. The next ATP's we have scheduled are at NJMP at the end of June and Summit at the beginning of July. The next PITT ATP won't be until August.

pjzocc

Th
Hey PJ! Great to hear that you are looking to come back. Unfortunately I will not be there on the 14th. The next ATP's we have scheduled are at NJMP at the end of June and Summit at the beginning of July. The next PITT ATP won't be until August.

Thanks AJ! It’s great to be back! Did the Yamaha dealer day at Lightning last month. Lots of cobwebs shooken off but still many to shake loose! Looking forward to seeing all y’all again!

pjzocc

I got your back Huckleberry, happy to tow you around all day!

Hey Tom! Thanks bud... I’m gonna need all the help I can get! I’m a little skittish about returning to that track but looking forward to putting it behind me and progressing on.

It’ll be great to see you!

tdelegram

Control Rider
Hey Tom! Thanks bud... I’m gonna need all the help I can get! I’m a little skittish about returning to that track but looking forward to putting it behind me and progressing on.

It’ll be great to see you!
It’s a date, unlike this last time we spent a night together next door to each other.