ATP training on non-ATP days

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
I am trying to sign up for the ATP at Barber and the site keeps trying to charge me $205 for Saturday and $325 for the ATP on top of that. Is this correct $530 for Saturday’s ATP? Or am I doing something wrong?

Evill

I am trying to sign up for the ATP at Barber and the site keeps trying to charge me $205 for Saturday and $325 for the ATP on top of that. Is this correct $530 for Saturday’s ATP? Or am I doing something wrong?
I just noticed the same thing trying to sign up for ATP on 7/28, it adds the track day too. I'm guessing that you pay for the track day and that the ATP training is a separate cost of $325-
Can anyone clarify?

Ed

rob92

Control Rider
N2
That is correct, the cost of ATP is an "add-on" to the track day you've selected (track day + $325). You get quite a bit of coaching for the day. Many students are "pooped" by the end of the day :D

That is correct, the cost of ATP is an "add-on" to the track day you've selected (track day + $325). You get quite a bit of coaching for the day. Many students are "pooped" by the end of the day :D
That’s fine, I hear it worth the money ;)
It’s a little confusing because on the website it looks like it replaces a standard track day. That’s why I asked here, in case someone else had the same question.

One more question, I promise :devil:
Can I purchase my track days now and then add the ATP later or do I have to buy the TD and ATP at the same time?

Thanks in advance

rob92

Control Rider
N2
You can add-on later, but not last minute since the instructors have to plan to handle ATP.