Attention Mid Atlantic B and I riders

Bucky Badger

Join us on August 14th and August 15th for the Skills Enhancement day at BeaveRun.

NESBA wants it’s riders to be able to get “bumped” to the next level because they have learned the skills required to do so, not just because they are “fast enough”. This is really what Skills Enhancement Days are designed for-to give members the most amount of track time for the lowest cost, with the maximum amount of knowledge transfer from some of NESBA’s best regional instructors.

Consider this an investment in your riding...you won't regret spending the day improving your skillset.

SKILLS ENHANCEMENT DAY (SED) ACTIVITES

START END ACTIVITY
6:45am 7:00am CR meeting / duty assignments

7:00am 7:45am Registration and Tech Inspection

7:45am 8:10am General riders meeting

8:15am 9:30am Track walk and CR “Fly Bys”

9:45am 10:00am Group 1 “Get Loose Session”

10:05am 10:20am Group 2 “Get Loose Session”

10:25am 12:00pm Green Track

12:00pm 1:00pm Lunch

12:20 pm 12:50pm Riding Position Seminar

12:50pm 1:20pm Suspension Seminar

1:00pm 5:00pm Green track

5:00pm 6:00pm Day ends (depending on track policy) CR/Rider debriefing

erick1670

I did this last year with my friend in the :b: at Beaver also and we love it. It`s defendly diferent from a tipical track day in terms of the how the CR have more time with you and the walk on the track to show you how to aprouch a turn is exelent, a most do for those in :b: and :i:.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
If you have not done a SED before, DO IT! There will never be a time that you"ll have as much open track as you will have with a SED. Be sure to be well rested prior to the event because you will get your butt kicked (in a good, I can't do another lap kinda way). Pace yourself in the morning working on lines and body position. Then watch how that will make your afternoon one to remember. The CR's are awesome during a SED event. You can go up to one and ask them to go out with you. They pretty much work with you one on one. They will follow/lead/etc and then pull you off the track and give immediate feedback. It is the most instruction you'll ever get. Plus, if you work with a CR in the AM, you can have them go back out in the PM and have them see you put your new skills to work.

Or you can sign up for another regular day and bitch to your buddies about too much traffic and nobody working with you. Your choice. My money went to SED's when I could.

buck34

Slitherin;140947 wrote: If you have not done a SED before, DO IT! There will never be a time that you"ll have as much open track as you will have with a SED. Be sure to be well rested prior to the event because you will get your butt kicked (in a good, I can't do another lap kinda way). Pace yourself in the morning working on lines and body position. Then watch how that will make your afternoon one to remember. The CR's are awesome during a SED event. You can go up to one and ask them to go out with you. They pretty much work with you one on one. They will follow/lead/etc and then pull you off the track and give immediate feedback. It is the most instruction you'll ever get. Plus, if you work with a CR in the AM, you can have them go back out in the PM and have them see you put your new skills to work.

Or you can sign up for another regular day and bitch to your buddies about too much traffic and nobody working with you. Your choice. My money went to SED's when I could.
:agree:

fitz

Bunny7of9;141098 wrote: I am doing Putnam SED and BeavRun SED- :b: - I need all the skill I can get!:eek:
WOW, so you going to do both? Wave as you fly by me on your way to "A" group :)

Still on the fence with this day, maybe if I can get my bike back together in time I might sign up, (it got smashed up pretty good at VIR).

fitz (you know the guy on the yellow R6)

Signed up for B!

My vacation day request got approved so now I can take a day off to drive 7 hours to attend.

This will be my first time at this track, so I'm glad that it's going to be a SED event.
7 hour drive and 2 nights lodging is going to hurt. I hope SED's are as good as they are hyped up to be!

BigBird

Olde English;141249 wrote: Signed up for B!

My vacation day request got approved so now I can take a day off to drive 7 hours to attend.

This will be my first time at this track, so I'm glad that it's going to be a SED event.
7 hour drive and 2 nights lodging is going to hurt. I hope SED's are as good as they are hyped up to be!
It will be good to see you out there! BeaveRun is a very nice track, and I only hear great things about SED days, so it should be worth it!

jfeagin

Yet another SED on a weekend I'm already tied up. I wish you guys would check with me before you schedule these dates! Doesn't anybody know how important I am?? Sheesh. :doh:

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Olde English;141249 wrote: Signed up for B!

Never Lapped the Beaver! You're in for a treat. It is one of the most fun tracks I've been on. Very technical in parts and great speed in other parts that takes control to master. Just thinking about it makes me sweat. Eat your wheaties the night before and be prepared to get your ass beat by The Beave!

Slitherin;141825 wrote: Never Lapped the Beaver! You're in for a treat. Very technical in parts and great speed in other parts that takes control to master. Just thinking about it makes me sweat. Eat your wheaties the night before and be prepared to get your ass beat by The Beave!
Uh, that's what she said....

Yup, I've heard nothing but good things about the beave. Can't wait. Just wish it wasn't so far away.

PJZOCC624

Olde English;141832 wrote: Uh, that's what she said....

Yup, I've heard nothing but good things about the beave. Can't wait. Just wish it wasn't so far away.
"SOUTHERN upstate NY"?? We come 6hrs from Syracuse and its well worth the trip! Unless of course, you run into a vehicle on fire...:banghead:

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
PJZOCC17;142348 wrote: "SOUTHERN upstate NY"?? We come 6hrs from Syracuse and its well worth the trip! Unless of course, you run into a vehicle on fire...:banghead:
You forgot to mention 'every trip'.:banghead: