Auto blipper for r1

Erk14

Hey everybody. I been thinking of getting the Translogic auto blipper/ quick shifter for my 2014 r1. I really cant find much about how well it works for my year r1. Alot of people have them for the newer 2015 + year and seem to work good for them. Anyone on here have it on there bike? If so do you like it/does it work well and how hard was the install? Any help would be great thanks

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I can't say anything about the Translogic unit, but my 2015 R1 has the FTECU setup with clutchless up and down. It is absolutely amazing! Once you leave pit out, you never need to touch the clutch again. Downshifting while breaking heavily into a turn is like butter. The rear end never gets loose and you can concentrate all your attention to braking and turn in. I highly recommend a setup like this to anyone who wants to go faster.

Erk14

Hey thanks for the input. I do have my ecu flashed by superbike unlimited. Ill probably just run the ecu quick shifter and forget about the auto blipper. Superbike unlimited said they have sold alot if the auto blipper for my year r1 but cant find any reviews or video. I think if it worked good for my year r1 there would be more info out there.