Awesome event at Tally 8-15 and 16

tryzbiak

awesome. What a great freakin time.
Being my 3rd track event ever i was very pleased with the staff and event. Thanks for the bump to I group, it allowed me to keep a fast pace, humbeling as well. Lol

I was pitted across from the CR's / John C trailer.

Everyone i met was very cool, well all but one but he left early. Ooops, sorry i said that.
The team is professional, the CR's were great and the information i recieved made me faster and smoooth.....

Huey, thanks bro you rock dude. Suspension was on point.

Thank you all. I am bad with names, sorry
Dude on white 675r, 500r cbr, Hyabusa, Christian bike dudes ( Johnathan, Rob and Monte), 675 street triple guy, hyosung dude, traffic guy ( joke, his bikes are bright neon, Daniel?), Steve, CR's, Pandora guys, and the funniest guy ever, baby blue CR(Q ?.....) just to funny.......

You guys all rock, thanks

Awesome time hanging with you brother - glad you posted up about your experience with us. We try to keep it light, but this is a serious sport that requires a lot of focus. Thanks for coming over to ask questions or to get/give feedback too - you did a fantastic job of taking instruction from concept to reality! Hope to see you again at another N2 event soon!

HJ