Back in the day!!!!!

Ruhe52

Who recalls the evening this photo was taken!!!!!!!!:D:eek:

6455_1183557190058_1262096696_53028.jpg

JRA

I remember that well. It brings back a lot of memories both really good and really bad. July 5, 2009 BTW.

Ruhe52

The next day was the really bad day, but that night I don't think I have ever laughed so hard.
Fewer and fewer people can name everyone in that Pic.

JRA

True, that was the evening of the naked scooter ride. :D I'd have to see a higher resolution picture to tell who that is between me and Brian.

Perlzuki

I remember that pic very well. Rained Sun. afternoon & south course day ended early. Night festivities started around 4:00. Had more fun with my track buddies that day than ever before. Still washing my eyes out with toothbrush over DOO DOO Brown's ride. Roger was sliding the car around in pits. Millies was great like always. Man , what big fun was had by all! Monday turned real bad real fast! Same weekend 1 year later, my tdays ended. Still had big fun. Hope everyone has a GREAT / SAFE year!

Mark
SE CR #249 " RETIRED "

moonbeam

Hey Mark you can still come hang out . Doo Doo will be at VIR next weekend ain't no telling what you might see. Just saying :notsure:

We miss seeing you at the track.

ecycle

I remember the evening well, maybe a little better then most there as I don't partake in spirits. I can accurately concur, it was a very fun and funny evening for all. I think I would have been pissed though if it was my car that Roger hijacked.
Earle
SECR

Ruhe52

I would have been more upset if it was my scooter... that Doo..... um oh never mind I would have been mad if I were the scooter:D

D.Brown

Memories. Finally finding my way back. Looking forward to hanging out with the Nesba crew at vir and BMP.