Barber in November

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
I'm in the same boat as you Barber will be my second and probably third track day. I wish I could help but I'm coming from North East Tennessee.

Ok. I just want to be a hundred percent sure about this. I have a cargo trailer that I am planning on sleeping in at the track while at Barber. So security will be okay with me doing that. Any fees I should know about. And what desserts do you crazy bikers like?
You should be set! As for desserts anything with a ton of sugar in it will work - brownies, cake, cookies, pies - we plan on cooking a lot of good food to feed a lot of people so come hungry!

HJ

DirtDiva

Staff member
We will be attending as well. Bringing another girl and the camper. Looking forward to the pot-luck and learning a new track!!

madmanr1

We will be attending as well. Bringing another girl and the camper. Looking forward to the pot-luck and learning a new track!!

I'm seriously contemplating making the trip too as I'll be in Atlanta for Turkey day week anyway. We'll see...

Now that I'm all signed up for Saturday and Sunday I will be arriving on Friday evening around 5pm. Will there a list at the gate on Friday with my name on it? And is 5pm too early or too late to arrive?

I'll have gate times nailed down tomorrow. Barber has a manned gate and a registration building. You have to go to registration first (just past the museum -Barber staff will show you where to go), sign their waiver, pay for power and camping, get a wristband then enter the park. Gate will definitely be open at 5, maybe a tad earlier so look for my post tomorrow.

HJ

Do we have to pay for camping and power if we are sleeping in the trailer beside our bikes and we don't need power? I am basically camping without a tent. I won't have a generator either. HJ I thank you for your work answering all these questions, any special dessert request?

Do we have to pay for camping and power if we are sleeping in the trailer beside our bikes and we don't need power? I am basically camping without a tent. I won't have a generator either. HJ I thank you for your work answering all these questions, any special dessert request?
Any dessert is a good dessert! If you sleep inside the Barber property gates they will charge you a camping fee - trailer, tent, Class A motorhome, Amish buggy, etc...... Only have to pay for power if you use their power.

HJ