Barber in November

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
A little FYI for those who might need to know. The camping fee for the N2 Track Days event is $25.00 per night. You may pay for your camping at the credentials building when move in begins on the evening of the 27th. In addition, if you need power, it is available on a "first come, first served" basis and is also $25.00 per night.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
We are working with the track to allow everyone in a bit earlier on Friday. I will post up once I have confirmation along with some additional information about the weekend. Thanks for your patience.

A little FYI for those who might need to know. The camping fee for the N2 Track Days event is $25.00 per night. You may pay for your camping at the credentials building when move in begins on the evening of the 27th. In addition, if you need power, it is available on a "first come, first served" basis and is also $25.00 per night.
Actually that not entirely correct. Those may be the usual rates but we are negotiating with Barber at this very moment to reduce or even eliminate those fees for our members for this event. Stay tuned as we (N2 Staff) will post up our results in the next couple of days!!

HJ

Actually that not entirely correct. Those may be the usual rates but we are negotiating with Barber at this very moment to reduce or even eliminate those fees for our members for this event. Stay tuned as we (N2 Staff) will post up our results in the next couple of days!!

HJ
I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to overstep my boundaries. I just got a little too excited about Barber and was trying to help. I hope I didn't cause any problems.

DirtDiva

Staff member

HJ

Can't wait to see if we get free camping!! We should be there early enough on Friday to hit the museum.

DirtDiva

Staff member
I'm seriously contemplating making the trip too as I'll be in Atlanta for Turkey day week anyway. We'll see...
We will drive right through Atlanta .. Probably stop for dinner on Thanksgiving Evening. Hopefully something other than Chinese food will be open.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
We are working out the final details for our Barber event and will be posting up information soon. Thanks for your patience!

CBRtist

Oh, and she loves moonshine, she's originally from France and looks a little bit like me.

Judy... Did she just say MOONSHINE???? Yayyyyy!!!

Oh and DirtDiva my family is from Spain abs my cousin's wife, who is from France, introduced me to their moonshine when I was in Spain. French moonshine is FAR better than what's here... Unless it's Apple Pie Moonshine! ;)

HondaGalToo

Control Rider

Oh and DirtDiva my family is from Spain abs my cousin's wife, who is from France, introduced me to their moonshine when I was in Spain. French moonshine is FAR better than what's here... Unless it's Apple Pie Moonshine! ;)
Noooooo.....I told you, I've sworn off Todd's apple pie moonshine. :eek::rofl:

guate

Sadly I wont be able to make it this saturday, so I have an itermediate spot for sale if anyone is intetested.

DirtDiva

Staff member

If someone has Apple Pie Moonshine, I am in BIG trouble!!

tujabro

Howdy All

I plan on showing up to Barber sometime on Saturday and will be on the track Sunday. As far as the power in the paddock area, will they give you a generator or is it an outlet you can use. Also, any recommendations on length of an extension cord to get?

Bike is preped, desserts are ordered, gear packed, and I'm ready to roll. One final question. Are the showers at Barber going to be available?

N2HND

I called them twice now Jeff but zero luck. They were sympathetic but wouldn't budge on any sort of room rate discount.....

HJ
Hello, I have stayed at the Americas Best Value Inn, they are pet friendly, rate about 80$ a night (including pet fee/ otherwise about 60$ night IF I RECALL CORRECTLY), it is around the corner from the Hampton Inn. Hopefully this info is helpful to someone.
By the way anyone joining Barber after thanksgiving from Indiana? let me know.