Barber

01wj

Well, after riding with Motovid and CCS all last season, I decided I kind of needed a bit of Nesba time since it's been a couple years now since I have ridden with them. I had some credits, so I took the plunge and since I've never been there and keep hearing how great it is, I signed up for Barber on 4/13 and 4/14. Any idea how the weather is down there at this time of year? I'm going to be a little annoyed if I make the drive and it rains the entire time, but if it does, well, so be it. I guess there isn't much I can do to change mother nature.

Anyone else planning on heading down there?

ANORXIC '51

I'll be down there plus a few others from MN. Trying to get a couple of friends I went with in Nov to go, but not sure if that'll happen as our track season starts a month later with the repaved BIR-Long Course and then a 2-day at Road America two weeks later.

I went for the first time back in Nov and now pretty much HAVE to make NESBA @ Barber a yearly voyage (hoping to make it twice a year as a track season kickoff and season finale....even if it means sacrificing a few BIR dates with ZARS to make it happen). BMP is seriously that nice of a facility and road course.

-Christian