Beaver Run May 19 and 20

ScaggsHomes963

this was my first trip to beaver and i had a great time. met a bunch of new people and the track was awsome. i have only been out a couple times in the past year or so and this kind of weekend really makes me feel like ish for not going more often. everyone at the track was very laid back and more than helpful. even my girlfriend who usually gets bored said she had a good time.

the track seamed really technical at first and i thought i would never get as fast as some of my buddies but by the end of the day i felt like Nickie Hayden....sliding it into turn one, spining the rear tire all over the track...passing people and geting passed back with no dangerous type feelings. everyone in the A group was riding with safety in mind first.

to the guy one the blue 2006 to 2008 R1....you are crazy fast...you come through that kink on the back stretch making me look like im on a ninja 250

to morph...thanks for draging me out...had a great time....sorry i had to do it to you like that...lol

the guy on the GSXR that crashed in front of me...by the end of the session it looked like it was just me and you out there...i waited for you just to have someone to ride with. we were hauling around the track. i think that bobble in turn 10 messed your entntrance to turn 11 up and thats what realy made you run wide. i kinda feel like me being behind you was pushing you to go faster....usually this is good but in this case i feel it kinda contributed to your crash....for that im sorry if it was at all the case. i was really glad you were not hurt and your bike had minimal damage. my parents just happened to be there and if you were hurt i would have never heard the end of it. so get a case cover and ill see you back out there.

even with the rain ending the event early i had a great time....thanks again

Jason
Orange ZX10....#963

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
That Blue R1 was Buck.

I had a good time chaseing you around and trying like hell to figure out how to get by that ZX10. I look forward to running with you again.

Morph,
It was fun playing with you too! I think Mary better deal with the fact that you "own her" :poorguy: at Beaver Run! You were riding very well out there!

636felon

That was also my first NESBA event, and definitly wont be the last. I had a great time and glad i didnt have a problem getting in at the last minute. Most professionally run track day i have even been to. Thanks again.

Motomoon

Fun event for sure, just wish I had one more session before the rain...Thanks to Morph, NY crew and the married couple with GSXRs, for stopping to assist with my rig along the turnpike.

The Chad

Control Rider
Motomoon;2722 wrote: Fun event for sure, just wish I had one more session before the rain...Thanks to Morph, NY crew and the married couple with GSXRs, for stopping to assist with my rig along the turnpike.
I just hope that this doesn't become a regular thing anytime we go to the beave...thats 2 times in a row now we have had to rescue you! :)

ScaggsHomes963

oh yea...the GSXR couple....nice meeting you guys. yall had the set up in that trailer and when i saw ur kids setting up a track with water bottles for the RC cars i was cracking up.

Todd, what happened to you on that last session, didn't see you out there? i was looking forward to learing something...!

ScaggsHomes963

sportbikerchic;2621 wrote: Eh you both suck for riding this weekend. :flipoff:

Nice meeting ya Jason. Sorry I missed seeing ya dice with Morph. LOL.
sorry about ur motor issues....hope it doesn't cost too much to fix

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Jason,

Was taking care of some admin stuff and got out late. I pitted in right behind you, as I was stalking you down just before the red flag, but not sure I could have caught you before the session would have been over. Sorry I missed riding with you, but I'll catch you out at your next event! :D

RyanITV

Admin
The only kid you'll usually see with Chad and I at the track is his dog. Damned if I can get my wife and daughter out to come to an event more than twice a year (the whole reason I bought the hauler in the first place). You need to tell me how you get your girl to come, 'cause anything I've tried seems to fall on deaf ears with the wife.

You looked good out there - much more comfortable the second day.

Ryan

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I'd like to add a big "thank you" as well, I had a blast!! Looking forward to returning in August. Thanks to Lenny, Morph, and Chad for the pointers!