BeaveRun May 2,2010

jcrich

Dutch;126965 wrote: Oh SNAP! I forgot about the brake cleaner comment! After Buck warned the guys in the riders meeting about making sure to properly scrub in tires to get off the mold release, our buddy her admonished him in the paddock for giving wrong advice. That the only way to properly clean off mold release was with brake cleaner. Yes folks, this is what the staff had to deal with all day long.
I commend you guys for your patience. My take would have been.......refund...............door...............goodbye

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Dutch;126965 wrote: Oh SNAP! I forgot about the brake cleaner comment! After Buck warned the guys in the riders meeting about making sure to properly scrub in tires to get off the mold release, our buddy her admonished him in the paddock for giving wrong advice. That the only way to properly clean off mold release was with brake cleaner. Yes folks, this is what the staff had to deal with all day long.
Get the hell outta here! No way! You guys were way too patient with him. I'd have told him to go take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut. Just shows the professionalism and class of the NESBA staff that he was still treated courteously by staff online and at the track, from what I can read here.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Dutch;127620 wrote: LOL Judy. Rolling doughnut. I have to remember that one. Priceless.
Thanks, it's not original. I read it once. I believe it was a Kurt Vonnegut novel. I loved it so I occasionally find a reason to use it. :D

LMAO!

This thread is only getting better with age and length. Ol' peanuthead sounded like a douche squid, but the brake cleaner comment really takes the cake.

BZ

NoBull

Am I reading this right? Peanuthead has 6 years "tracking" experience but was in the B group in 2008 and now, 2 years later, believes he should be in the A group? It doesn't compute in my computer minded head...

jfeagin

This guy was running in the rain that weekend? Man, am I glad I didn't! Brake cleaner...

On the 8th at Summit I was pitted next to a guy with a 'Busa. He took himself out of I into B because he recognized his own issues. Still had a good time. How cool is that?

danch

HondaGalToo;127625 wrote: Thanks, it's not original. I read it once. I believe it was a Kurt Vonnegut novel. I loved it so I occasionally find a reason to use it. :D
Yep, Vonnegut! I think it was Slapstick maybe?
"Go take a flying F**K at a rolling donut! Take a flying F**K at the MOOOOON!"

Dutch

You guys are way too cerebral for me. The last book I read was by Arty Lange; Too Fat To Fish.

rk97

NoBull;127677 wrote: Am I reading this right? Peanuthead has 6 years "tracking" experience but was in the B group in 2008 and now, 2 years later, believes he should be in the A group? It doesn't compute in my computer minded head...
I'll defend the guy a little on that point. If he's basing his assessment of his skills on the "A" pace with other orgs, 2 years to get from B to A isn't unreasonable.

My first TD was with NESBA in April of 2008. This pic is from Sunday (they still have a bunch of 2009 stickers. It's from 5/16/10):
utf-8BSU1HMDA0MzQuanBn.jpg

Trust me when I say that I was far from the slowest guy out there...

I also saw at least one guy with a NESBA "B" sticker riding quicker than most in "I" group.