Bell Star Carbon, A* Super Tech R Sidi boots, A* One Piece Suit, AGV 2 Piece..etc

hoppa2k6

Pairing down on all the gear. Don't need 10 of everything...so up for sale it goes...

Bell Star Carbon Fiber - Black Beauty with $130 photochromatic (auto-darkening) lens...both near minty condition - $450obo (MSRP was $649 plus the $130 for the photochromatic lens!!!)
Size Large

IMG_0791_zps0d22efa3.jpg

Blue Icon Persuit Jacket. Never down and still in great condition. Only used it for about 500 miles and it’s been sitting in the closet since. Got too many suits and jackets so I’m downsizing.
As stated above, I’m 6’3″ @ 200lbs and it fits me well. A little short near the waist and a little room in that area too, so for someone shorter and a bit more stocky, it would be perfect.
Paid $300 new Asking: $100 shipped.

IMG_8305.jpg

Fly Racing HYDRAGuard Weatherproof Jacket Size Large
$100 shipped.
Brand new jacket with tags. Sells for $160. Currently $142 on amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Fly-Racing-HYDRAGuard-Waterproof-Featured/dp/B006XTINC4

IMG_0693_zps2039b15f.jpg

Dainese Gloves Size Large
$65 shipped
Bought these and my other set just as spares to keep around but they never get use so they are up for sale... The left glove has a small 1/2" rip in it topside. Figured I'd get it fixed if I ever had to get work done on my suit but that's yet to happen.

IMG_0721_zps3937f138.jpg

hoppa2k6

twnorton;269022 wrote: Id take the bell if your price wasnt so high
http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=14950
Closeout price for an XX-L. No surprise there... Wish I could fit in a XX-L. I'd buy three of them just to have one for the street bike in the garage, one in the trailer for the trackbike and one as a spare...lol.

How about $375 shipped with the original lens and the photochromatic lens? basically an extra $45 and you get a $120 lens ... on top of the fact that this is a minty top of the line carbon helmet! Have I sold ya on it yet? lol

hoppa2k6

I'd like to get the AGV suit sold pronto. ANY TAKERS AT $325 SHIPPED?

Alpinestars Super Tech R Vented Boots SOLD

Alpinestars One Piece suit SOLD

hoppa2k6

If someone wants the helmet for $300 shipped without the photochromatic lens, I have a buyer for the lens alone... Anyone interested in the lid without the photochromatic lens?

hoppa2k6

bumpski!

Bell Star Carbon Fiber - Black Beauty with $130 photochromatic (auto-darkening) lens...both near minty condition - $450obo (MSRP was $649 plus the $130 for the photochromatic lens!!!)
Size Large

IMG_0791_zps0d22efa3.jpg

Blue Icon Persuit Jacket. Never down and still in great condition. Only used it for about 500 miles and it’s been sitting in the closet since. Got too many suits and jackets so I’m downsizing.
As stated above, I’m 6’3″ @ 200lbs and it fits me well. A little short near the waist and a little room in that area too, so for someone shorter and a bit more stocky, it would be perfect.
Paid $300 new Asking: $100 shipped.

IMG_8305.jpg

Fly Racing HYDRAGuard Weatherproof Jacket Size Large
$100 shipped.
Brand new jacket with tags. Sells for $160. Currently $142 on amazon.
Fly Racing Butane Jacket. HYDRAGuard. Waterproof. Full Featured. 477-2020 : Amazon.com : Automotive

IMG_0693_zps2039b15f.jpg

Dainese Gloves Size Large
$65 shipped
Bought these and my other set just as spares to keep around but they never get use so they are up for sale... The left glove has a small 1/2" rip in it topside. Figured I'd get it fixed if I ever had to get work done on my suit but that's yet to happen.

IMG_0721_zps3937f138.jpg

ridngsxrs

I'm forwarding your AGV 2 piece suit to a friend who's 6'+ something. He's looking for a suit for his first trackday. What are your exact dimensions? And we're from Oshkosh.

hoppa2k6

I'm up in oshkosh just about every week for work. If your buddy could line up the timing right, we could meet up during lunch or something. PM me for a number.

Suit would be a great first cheap suit, especially since it's new! I'm currently still 6'3" but dropped 12lbs (down to 188lbs). Don't know my exact dimensions..but I normally wear a 32-34 waist and a 34-36 length. I haven't tried the suit on since I've lost the weight, but I'll grab it from the trailer tomorrow and give it a try on again.