Big thanks to all the CR's!

GONZOtheMAN

NJMP Lightning 8/17-18

Lenny
Chris
Borislav
Manix

Thanks so much for taking the time to keep an eye out for me and tow me around the track 8/17-18 at NJMP Lightning. Your input really helped me to make some good improvements. Being my first time to the track ever I learned so much I can't even believe it. I've only been riding sportbikes for just over a year so I have plenty to learn. Can't wait to get back out there and learn some more!

And a special thanks to Emerson and Shiloh! I wouldn't have been there without you two. I really appreciate it! Can't say it enough. You two are the best!

Here is a video from the session Borislav towed me around and got me hauling ass through the bowl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBmXwmWVmb4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sadly that was my only session I had the camera facing me. As soon as I started watching myself I saw so many things I can improve on. The other videos I have facing forward were positioned in a bad spot on the windshield. The footage was really shaky.

Again, thank you everyone! You guys run a great show and I couldn't have asked for a better weekend.

EDIT: I was on the purple/blue Yamaha R6 #77 in B group

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
I'm really happy you were having a great time out there! I know it was your first track day, but you came with 2 folks who have alot of experience, Emerson and Shiloh! You have just started so don't try to learn everything at once! You rode great for your first day! I look forward to seeing you at many more events! It was fun hanging out with you on Sat night! We'll all do it again! See you soon!

GONZOtheMAN

Thanks guys. I deffinitely wasn't trying to go in over my head as a first timer. Gotta keep the rubber side down. Can't wait to get back out there!

MANIX

Control Rider
It makes all the hours of work, worth it. Spendin some quality time on the track. You looked good out there. Believe me I injoy it as much as you do. See you at the track soon.