Bike number etiquette?

AceWaters

Trying to figure out how to choose a bike number the right way. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. #23 was giving to me at css, kinda partial to it now, just don't know what to do to earn it.

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
I wished Marquez woulda asked my permission for 93, hes always making me look bad :laugh:

AceWaters

Good to know! Planning on rocking Guy Martins paint scheme from his 2010 IOM Willson Craig Racing Honda, but with a 23 instead of 8. Should look pretty damn good!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
No need, lol. We're allowed duplicate numbers, no worries, choose what you like! No need for an extra zero or letter or anything!
I think 1-11 used to be reserved, but I'm not sure if that's the case any longer.
The purpose is to have them legible so that the cornerworkers can identify the bike.

bmart

Control Rider
Haha damn Brad.. just noticed your sig! I'll add a zero in front!

A few more "23s" will be fine! Maybe we can band together in order to take over the world...

abd4bcecb2e86cb53380fd09793c8aaf--brain-tattoo-the-brain.jpg

gcally

Greg Callahan #11
I picked #11 for the simple reason that #1's are the easiest to put on the bike without getting a crease or running out of room. The bodywork on the newer bikes keep getting harder and harder to find enough room to put numbers on them.