BioWeapon at VIR WERA

BW Fuel Company

BWFuel would like to thank all those who raced WERA on BioWeapon this past weekend. Special thanks to David Ur, the owner of the massive Northwest Cycle trailer, who will be supplying WERA with BioWeapon this season. Congratulations to those who finished on the podiums, and good luck to the rest of you all. BWFuel will be taking a larger role in supporting WERA and CCS racers by offering contingency in future races. See you at the track!

picture.php

ckruzel

you guys sent me an email with an illustration of a s1000 in it, i replied not sure if you got it, if you didnt or it went to a spam folder or something i didnt want anyone to think i didnt reply

BW Fuel Company

ckruzel;115554 wrote: you guys sent me an email with an illustration of a s1000 in it, i replied not sure if you got it, if you didnt or it went to a spam folder or something i didnt want anyone to think i didnt reply
I do not remember any email correspondance, feel free to resend. In the meantime, here is David on his S1000 at Vir this past weekend.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BW Fuel Company

I know this is off topic, but as long as we are uploading photos...
BWFuel is currently working with Buck Baker's driving school to "Go Green". Here is a shot of a car they are running this weekend.
picture.php

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Many around me have tried the fuel (Jennings, etc.) and I decided to give it a try in my R1 while at VIR this past week-end. I was expecting my bike to smoke a bit, but it really didn't at all (9k track miles on bike too).

I did notice a small improvement in power delivery and also an unexpected side effect: my bike was quieter while idling. I've heard the pitch about internal lubing, etc. and can only go by what Jeff P. has told me, but I clearly noticed less engine noise.

Then there's also the added benefit of baffling your opponents on the track if even for 100ms while they're scratching their heads thinking "what the hell is that smell!!!!" I don't know whether I've been around it enough to become desensitized to it, but it really doesn't smell that much. People behind me stated I smelled like french fries, but they could tell it was some kind of race fuel.

I'll run it again, but also interested to see before/aft dyno results.

Go chicken juice!