Bison vs. OneX

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
Hi all, was wondering if anyone had any comments about either or both of these companies. Am specifically looking for a fully perforated, air-bag compatible custom suit. Am also open to other options if there are any. Thanks!

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
I went with Mithos for my custom tech air suit. It should show up on a few weeks. The process for measuring was really thorough and easy, it took about an hr over zoom. You can pick all the colors and what not for the semi custom route. The full custom for more money you can go wild with patches and what not.
3bbbb08a1519f1e6118ea431c28ff1e3.jpg

7f261de72ec3d8467b5652007f6e673e.jpg

RollieManollie

Control Rider
I have a one x that is non airbag compatible, however they make/offer an airbag compatible one now. Ordering and designing was easy and communication from them was great. I would not rate this suit higher in quality or craftsmanship than something like RS Taichi, Daniese or Spidi, but I believe it is a perfect price point for what you get and I have no worries if I do crash it will hold up. Was really impressed with the gloves, the gloves seem to be top quality.

I did noticed there are many more one x suits in the paddock this year than last.

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
I should have done this years ago! I can finally move on the bike the way I want.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I’m just busting balls Buddy.
I’m taking delivery of a Custom suit for my son this week as well from Historic GP. He’s almost outgrown his Heroic kids suit and isn’t big enough at 11 to wear adult sizes.