Black Friday (Dark November) Sale is On!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Now through December, 1 2019 take 20% off retail when you purchase your N2 membership:

Basic Membership: $52.00 (regular price $65.00)
Elite Membership: $199.00 (regular price $249.00)

Now through December, 15 2019 enjoy special pricing on a limited number of N2 Track Day Packages:

Season Pass $2695.00 (regular price $2995.00)
18-Day Pass $2395.00 (regular price $2695.00)
12-Day pass $1895.00 (regular price $1995.00)
6-day pass $995.00 (regular price $1095.00)

All packages and memberships may be purchased directly through your N2 account at https://my.n2td.org.

Str8_Lurkin

Are the 12 and 18 day packages valid for the 2020' only? Useable for any event throughout the year? Rollover unused days?

teresa23

hi,

got the 12 count package. When can we sign up for the 2020 track days? There is no option to chose them to add to my cart. THen, I use the coupon code?

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Once we’re done with this weekend at Barber, we will open registration next week. When you purchase a package, you receive a personalized coupon code. Simply enter it at checkout and you’re good to go!

ar556

How many packages were available? I just tried to buy and it says sold out, never seen that happen in years past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Once we’re done with this weekend at Barber, we will open registration next week. When you purchase a package, you receive a personalized coupon code. Simply enter it at checkout and you’re good to go!

One point of clarification...package codes are not active until 01/01.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
How many packages were available? I just tried to buy and it says sold out, never seen that happen in years past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, all 6 and 12 day packages are sold out. Not sure if they will make more available.

bmart

Control Rider
Is track day registration for 202o (the year of perfect eyesight) open? I don't have any check boxes on mine. A member/friend is asking the same. Thanks!

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Is track day registration for 202o (the year of perfect eyesight) open? I don't have any check boxes on mine. A member/friend is asking the same. Thanks!

Not yet. I’ll check in with the powers that be.