Blibbibly bluu blah!!!!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
If you have some in February I'll buy some off you. These are the MotoAmerica tires right?
They are the DOT GP-A-Pro, I've seen MANY guys run them in Moto America, if there is a different spec I'm not sure what that is.

gcally

Greg Callahan #11
No action on this thread again..... I guess I can post up my new purchase from last week.

2016 KTM 1290 Super Duke R with 600 miles on it. I bought it at IAA on the west coast. I also tried to buy a couple 2016 R1 M's last week at the salvage sale but they did stupid money. I don't know if I am going to keep it or sell it yet but from some research I did they are a blast to ride.

Has anyone on here ever ridden on of the newer Super Duke R's?

KTM.jpg KTM1.jpg KTM2.jpg KTM3.jpg KTM4.jpg KTM5.jpg KTM6.jpg KTM7.jpg KTM8.jpg

tdelegram

Control Rider
I haven't ridden the the SDR but 100ccs more than the rc8s a shorter chassis and integrated electronics, it has to be fun! I think Chris Fillmore raced one this year are barber, I recal a YouTube.

dhaines

Well to help keep the action going I also managed a good deal on a 2016 R6 with 300 miles on it. It was a great package deal that I couldn't pass up on and I'm stoked to get a chance to ride it. I've heard nothing but great things about these bikes and it's my first more modern bike. My others are from 03 and 05.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Well to help keep the action going I also managed a good deal on a 2016 R6 with 300 miles on it. It was a great package deal that I couldn't pass up on and I'm stoked to get a chance to ride it. I've heard nothing but great things about these bikes and it's my first more modern bike. My others are from 03 and 05.

Congrats! I'm also going from an '05 R1 to the '15 R1. From what I've heard, it's going to be life changing!

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
2011 GSXR to 2015 R1...should be interesting.
At least you have a day on the thing! I'm going to Florida in February to a track I've never been to before on a bike that I have no idea what it's going to ride like. To say I'm nervous and anxious at the same time is a complete understatement. Not to mention the fact that I'm having shoulder surgery next Friday!

tdelegram

Control Rider
At least you have a day on the thing! I'm going to Florida in February to a track I've never been to before on a bike that I have no idea what it's going to ride like. To say I'm nervous and anxious at the same time is a complete understatement. Not to mention the fact that I'm having shoulder surgery next Friday!
Looking forward to getting some passes in early Jim!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Vinny, did you post at 3:37 pm on purpose?

Jim, the R1 is absolutely amazing to ride.