Bluegrass

DB_ZX10r

We all know that NESBA's schedule is only partial and that dates/tracks such as Road Atlanta, VIR, amongst others will be added as the contracts are returned. But my question is are we waiting for contracts from Bluegrass in Kentucky? I think it's a fair question as it would be disappointing to sit here waiting for some dates to find out in a month or so that we (NESBA) will not be riding there as another group has locked that track up. Then by the time we (NESBA's members) realize we (NESBA) won't be riding there in 2009 the other group will already be sold out. So again I ask, are we waiting for contracts from Bluegrass Motorsports or are they exclusively another group? Thanks!!!

DB_ZX10r

Ok, I may have found my answer. I just seen on the "tracks we ride page" that Bluegrass is now listed. But so is Grattan but if I'm correct they are now exclusively another trackday organization's track.

How about some clarification? Thanks in advance!!

DB_ZX10r

More brain processing going on (lol). I see that there are only 3 weekends at Putnam this year which, if I remember right is about half of the weekends Putnam had in 2008. So I'm assuming (and that's dangerous) that since there are only so many weekends per season that Putnum is getting less days so we can have days at Bluegrass.

ceptorman

Hey DB, I know what you're going through. I would rather ride Nesba also. Another org has 20 dates this year at Blue. And some dates are already sold out. Hopefully Nesba will add dates later.