bodywork question

ta2kutz

ok here ya go
hotbodies or sharkskinz?
i have a zx7r and those are the 2 main companies that make skins for it. which would you say is better?

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
i have the hotbodies on the 08 1000RR. For the price they aren't bad. On mine fit and finish were pretty good. Sharkskinz are definitely better but you can get two sets of hotbodies for the same price.

ayotte6pc

I have Cheetah and like em! Not as flexible as the sharkskinz, but for the price, they crash well (I had to try it once.. OK, 4 or 5 times) and are easy to fix. The fit was pretty damn on too!

Rick Johnson

If you got the money sharkskinz are the way to go.They fit perfect on my R1.They are more durable IMO.My R6 has hotbodies from when I bought it and they seem very thin compared to the skinz.

D-Swens

ta2kutz;18722 wrote: ok here ya go
hotbodies or sharkskinz?
i have a zx7r and those are the 2 main companies that make skins for it. which would you say is better?
If the money isn't a major concern, Sharkskinz is hands down a MUCH BETTER PRODUCT ALL AROUND. Hotbodies and Sharkskinz don't even compare. Its like comparing a Ferrari to a honda civic. Yes they both provide some form or transportation, and there is a major cost difference, but they are not the same thing.