Bronx, N.Y to The Beave!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I wish I could go. :( I'd love one last shot at the Beave this year, and the Oct. dates aren't good for me either. Damn work schedule! Oh well, have fun! I'll be at NJMP in Sept and Oct. :)

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Its 7.5 hours to the Beave from my area. 1.5 hours would make a for a very long day for me. If you could get youself and stuff to me it would be much better. Im going on friday and coming back on sunday after the day is over

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
LOL..................Gee Mike, it seems that they ride very good and then they get into trouble, buy no fault of their own:(. I guess I'll have to wait for Steakum to get healed up! He's Mr. Consistency!:adore:
Maybe someone will take a chance and go with me...........

Tell Jules I said Hi, and I'll C/U at the Beave!

STEAKUM

Yo Biotch.............don't be sellin my seat out from under me just yet! :box:
I'll be back in the game by the end of September / beginning of October. ;)

beevan217

sorry to jack your thread BUT, glad to hear you're feeling better STEAKUM. had us worried out there for a minute.

wish I could go Lenny, trying to get NJMP now. Would love to hit Beaver again.

Have fun!!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
STEAKUM;12381 wrote: Yo Biotch.............don't be sellin my seat out from under me just yet! :box:
I'll be back in the game by the end of September / beginning of October. ;)
I know you'll be back soon Big Jonh! I just have to get a travel partner for now, until your ready. We've been doing this for along time brother, you know your my track biotch!:adore:....LOL!

bikerdcl03, If you can get the R1 here, I've got all the tools and stuff that you would need for the day!

It would be great to go with you Barron, to bad you can't make it. I'll C/U soon!

STEAKUM

Okay Len, you can have a 30 day pass :rtfm:
Thanks for the well wishes, feeling good running again and PT starts this Tues. I'll be back by the end of Sept. maybe take the motard to Pocono :wow:
Lenny, if he's in Fishkill, hook up at RT84 and take 84W > 81S > 80W like we've done before (if you were awake!) :doh: :moon:

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
I didn't play the tables, We played the slots for a while, all totaled we lost $19.00!:argh: Had fun though!:D