Bronx, NY to Summit Point

dolfnz67

I'm signed up for both days (saturday and sunday) but I just realized that it's mother's day so I'll probably be canceling the sunday event. Any how, I'll be traveling down Friday evening so if anyone is interested I have an open spot on my open trailer. Just shoot me a pm and we'll see if we can work something out.

1up5down

Control Rider
dolfnz67;186842 wrote: I'm signed up for both days (saturday and sunday) but I just realized that it's mother's day so I'll probably be canceling the sunday event. Any how, I'll be traveling down Friday evening so if anyone is interested I have an open spot on my open trailer. Just shoot me a pm and we'll see if we can work something out.
Hey, Lou -

I'll most likely see on Saturday.

Al

dolfnz67

1up5down;187066 wrote: Hey, Lou -

I'll most likely see on Saturday.

Al
Sounds good. For a second there, I thought I wasn't going to see you this season. See you Saturday. Even though he rides an R6, I'll be taking Blueninja with me, lol. It looks like it's going to be a decent day. It should be fun. This will be my first day out this season so I'm amp'd!!!!

1up5down

Control Rider
dolfnz67;187110 wrote: Sounds good. For a second there, I thought I wasn't going to see you this season. See you Saturday. Even though he rides an R6, I'll be taking Blueninja with me, lol. It looks like it's going to be a decent day. It should be fun. This will be my first day out this season so I'm amp'd!!!!
I'm looking forward to seeing out there. I've only been down to Road Atlanta for a day and half of riding :p(Easter weekend). It was a blast and I had fun learning a new track. It was not the easiest to go fast on right away, but I had fun. I have YCRS tomorrow and Thursday. The weather for tomorrow looks nasty and cold:argh: Hopefully, Thursday turns out to be a good day. I'm looking forward to learning more from Ken and Nick and continuing to develop my riding and racing skill set.

Good for you to take Blueninja1 down to Summit with you. Ummm, do your research on Blueninja1. That gentleman has been very active on this forum. I hear he had a humbling experience at NJMP back in early April and I would expect for that to continue at Summit. The good thing is that he will be with you. So, hopefully you can continue to help him get his mind right as this sport is way too dangerous not to have your mind right.

See you Summit!

dolfnz67

1up5down;187119 wrote: I'm looking forward to seeing out there. I've only been down to Road Atlanta for a day and half of riding :p(Easter weekend). It was a blast and I had fun learning a new track. It was not the easiest to go fast on right away, but I had fun. I have YCRS tomorrow and Thursday. The weather for tomorrow looks nasty and cold:argh: Hopefully, Thursday turns out to be a good day. I'm looking forward to learning more from Ken and Nick and continuing to develop my riding and racing skill set.

Good for you to take Blueninja1 down to Summit with you. Ummm, do your research on Blueninja1. That gentleman has been very active on this forum. I hear he had a humbling experience at NJMP back in early April and I would expect for that to continue at Summit. The good thing is he will be with you. So, hopefully you can continue to help him get his mind right as this sport is way too dangerous not to have your mind right.

See you Summit!
OMG, you suck! You did Road Atlanta? Man, you know I've been dying to do that track. I definitely would have made the effort to go with you :doh: . Sounds like you had a blast. See you on Saturday!!

1up5down

Control Rider
dolfnz67;187121 wrote: OMG, you suck! You did Road Atlanta? Man, you know I've been dying to do that track. I definitely would have made the effort to go with you :doh: . Sounds like you had a blast. See you on Saturday!!
Yeah, it was a last minute decision as me and my boy Mike went down to get his bike sorted out by a guy who did the work on the bike. This guy happens to be down in the Atlanta area. So, we decided if we had to go down it would need to be in conjunction with us riding at Road Atlanta to ensure the bike was working like we wanted to. We found out about the NESBA dates and signed up like a week in advance. We liked it so much that we will most likely go back if NESBA can get another weekend date on the books! I'll keep you posted.

blueninja1

YEAAAUSS!! got my chain all clean and lubed up. its all gold and sparkly :)

the first time ever that i cleaned and lubed a chain. feels good.

hey 1up, lookin forward to meetin ya.

1up5down

Control Rider
blueninja1;187143 wrote: YEAAAUSS!! got my chain all clean and lubed up. its all gold and sparkly :)

the first time ever that i cleaned and lubed a chain. feels good.

hey 1up, lookin forward to meetin ya.
Like wise, as I enjoy meeting each and every track day/racer I can. We will have fun at Summit.

Continue to keep an open mind, a willingness to learn/to be thought and you will have no problem with this sport.

See yah Saturday!

LOrtega

Control Rider
1up5down;187134 wrote: Yeah, it was a last minute decision as me and my boy Mike went down to get his bike sorted out by a guy who did the work on the bike. This guy happens to be down in the Atlanta area. So, we decided if we had to go down it would need to be in conjunction with us riding at Road Atlanta to ensure the bike was working like we wanted to. We found out about the NESBA dates and signed up like a week in advance. We liked it so much that we will most likely go back if NESBA can get another weekend date on the books! I'll keep you posted.
Yeah man Road Atlanta was off the hook once the weather gave up the rest of the weekend was great....
I am in for any event as well...Damm I wish I could go to Summit even if I dont ride :)..

I will be at Lightning next weekend fo sure...

1up5down

Control Rider
LOrtega;187357 wrote: Yeah man Road Atlanta was off the hook once the weather gave up the rest of the weekend was great....
I am in for any event as well...Damm I wish I could go to Summit even if I dont ride :)..

I will be at Lightning next weekend fo sure...
Yo Lou -

Summit will be fun. I guess, I'll see you May 23rd @ Thunderbolt.

Allen

dolfnz67

Al, I'll hit you up later but I won't be making it to summit. I just found out that I somehow blew my engine sometime last year :doh: !! I haven't had any luck with this bike. :( . Anyway, have fun out there tomorrow and be safe. I'm still trying to make NJMP on 5/23 so we'll see.

BlueNinja1(Brendon), I apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully, I can make it up to you sometime in the near future.

1up5down

Control Rider
dolfnz67;187644 wrote: Al, I'll hit you up later but I won't be making it to summit. I just found out that I somehow blew my engine sometime last year :doh: !! I haven't had any luck with this bike. :( . Anyway, have fun out there tomorrow and be safe. I'm still trying to make NJMP on 5/23 so we'll see.

BlueNinja1(Brendon), I apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully, I can make it up to you sometime in the near future.
Oh, Noooooo! Damn, Lou I sorry to hear that. I hope you can get the bike up and running and that I see you out here soon.