Camping at Barber

David#110

My son and I are making the long haul to Barber (with a pit stop in Tennessee to visit family) from the Poconos in PA. I was planning on getting to the track on Saturday to hit the museum and then stay in the trailer at the track and ride on Sunday. I just wanted to make sure I can arrive on Saturday, do the museum and then camp overnight at the track and ride the track on Sunday. Any info or tips would be appreciated.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
IIRC, folks attending the N2 weekend in November can arrive Fri evening and camp there until Sun evening. I believe we have to vacate by Sun night.

Kruizen

Control Rider
Anyone actually know what camping and electric rates are for barber? Same as other tracks-cash only? Want to make sure I'm prepared.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Eric, I think it's $500/night if paid at the track, but you get a discount down to $50/night if you pay me in advance. Trust me.

Kruizen

Control Rider
Eric, I think it's $500/night if paid at the track, but you get a discount down to $50/night if you pay me in advance. Trust me.
Bill does that rate come with a happy ending?

Or at least a sleeping spot In your trailer?

tdelegram

Control Rider
$450 gets you a spot in a hotel ktm, no smoke or leaks. Bill is overpriced, claims it’s the japenses experience?

David#110

One more question, after looking at their official "track" maps I see RV and tent sites. I'm wondering, like at other tracks, if you can just stay in your trailer overnight in the paddock area, or if you have to move at night? Trailer is just a regular 20 foot cargo trailer, not a large "toy hauler".
Thanks

tdelegram

Control Rider
One more question, after looking at their official "track" maps I see RV and tent sites. I'm wondering, like at other tracks, if you can just stay in your trailer overnight in the paddock area, or if you have to move at night? Trailer is just a regular 20 foot cargo trailer, not a large "toy hauler".
Thanks
Yes you’ll be allowed to camp out of your trailer, bring a heater it gets cold at night

David#110

Awesome! Already have the heater ready, tested it the other day to make sure all was well. One of the 1st things I checked was average Temps for down there at the end of November, I won't lie, wish it was higher! Lol. Back in the day I have run a few Pocono events where we got snowed on, so I am all about bringing the heater!
Thanks