Camping fee for Beaverun???

PJZOCC624

Can NESBA let us know what the camping fee situation is at Beaverun? Last time I think it was $25, but I though NESBA was working on that. :dunno:

Todd? Buck? What's the deal? Just want to know what to expect when I show up at the gate.

Thanks!

jfeagin

Did you make it out there a couple weeks ago? The gate guy told me $15 for one night, $25 for two.

Mike Moore

Per night charge for camping is supposed to be 10.00.....Trying to get everyone on the same page :banghead:

Buckeye96

Mike,

Just so you know when I showed up for the July event, the guy at the front gate told me it was $25/night to camp.

avizpls

#11-A
Wow...well, even though I only live 45min way, I'll be camping this timefriday night. I hope they get it figured out!

tekyguy

This will be good to know for sure what the fee is. Two years ago we did a Sat/Sun and there was not cost for camping.

jfeagin

Mike Moore;205992 wrote: Per night charge for camping is supposed to be 10.00.....Trying to get everyone on the same page :banghead:
Heh. Lemme know how that works out for ya. :popcorn:

PJZOCC624

They charged me $25 for the weekend ($15 if it was one night).

I don't ever bitch about NESBA, but really guys... It's getting stupid to the point of absurd with this. The camping fee for Beaverun, as far as great mysteries of the unknown, has to rank up there with who shot JFK, Area 51, Roswell, and how they get the creme into the middle of a Twinkie.

Can someone get an official ruling on this?

Rmcaninch600

Control Rider
like most things at beaver run it changes every time. I have been charged $20 for 2 nights, $25 for two nights with them saying I got a discount as its normally $15 each night, and 10 for 2 nights. I am sure its all reported on thier taxes too ;)

mrh372

What is the camping fee this year? Are they consistent this year or should I be ready for a surprise?

-mike

Poper

z064life;252420 wrote: how are shower facilities there? I've got a room at the holiday inn, but might change...
Not bad at all. Better than Summit Main, but not as nice as Thunderbolt. I sleep in the trailer everytime I visit Beaver.