CCS Summit Memorial Weekend roll call

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Vin is in!! Going to get there Friday around 5 ish. I haven't seen that track in 2 years, good times for sure!!

tittys04

I'll be there testing the bike. Had issues a couple weeks ago with WERA, so I'm going to be testing the bike to get it ready for Pike's Peak. Hopefully I'll have all the issues ironed out after the weekend is over.

tittys04

So... I've tried to get on the CCS forum to ask this question, but I can't seem to get the forum to open.

Do you guys know if there will be a suspension tuner there for the weekend and who it would be? I want to change the spring on my shock to a .95, I'd like to make sure I can get one at the track before I show up.

mmmfishrighton

Control Rider
Mike from Metric Devil Moto will be there. He is the Pirelli vendor and is a suspension tuner. I'm guessing CTR will be there as well.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Cool it's going to be good seeing all you guys out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Damn the location difference...because I'm sure if WERA was racing NJMP, I'd see you more often Vinny! I'll be at Summit on Monday running Shenandoah course with Roger Lyle. Wife is riding along with a few friends. Good luck!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Damn the location difference...because I'm sure if WERA was racing NJMP, I'd see you more often Vinny! I'll be at Summit on Monday running Shenandoah course with Roger Lyle. Wife is riding along with a few friends. Good luck!!

That's pretty cool!! We'll catch up one of these days...lol

buzz-06

Vinny it was great racing with you this weekend! I didn't get to that 19 on Monday but did get a 3rd in the rookies cup! Hope to see you at the next round in June!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Yes, what a great time it was!! Congrats on the 3rd Geoff you were rolling Bro! Yes, looking forward to June, it's going to be a great time for sure!