CCS @ VIR 11-12 June….Roll Call!

eskimo

Slow guy on a fast bike
See ya there, Vinny! :like:

For reasons I still can't figure out, this is going to be my first time racing VIR. Hopefully I'll get it all figured out at the practice day on Friday.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
See ya there, Vinny! :like:

For reasons I still can't figure out, this is going to be my first time racing VIR. Hopefully I'll get it all figured out at the practice day on Friday.
Cool! Rich, it's been a couple of years for me as well but we'll figure it out on the practice.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Seriously, '17 may be the year I jump to CCS, if WERA can't put together a decent mid Atlantic schedule...

CCS do any vintage type racing? I do love WERA's V8 class (12 years and older), can't wait to actually get some time to race the '05 ZX10.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Seriously, '17 may be the year I jump to CCS, if WERA can't put together a decent mid Atlantic schedule...

CCS do any vintage type racing? I do love WERA's V8 class (12 years and older), can't wait to actually get some time to race the '05 ZX10.
Yeah John, waiting until next year may be a good idea to start racing being you're on a new bike…it'll give you time to get acquainted with it. As far as the CCS vintage racing to be honest I'm not sure.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I'm trying to make it as tough as possible on me and race both of them. It's proving to be...interesting to hop between bikes.

mmmfishrighton

Control Rider

No CCS vintage classes. The only things better about CCS is the schedule and they typically have more entries. WERA does everything else better.

eskimo

Slow guy on a fast bike
Yeah, there's nothing for older bikes with CCS. I couldn't imagine how they could try to fit more classes into a weekend schedule anyway with ASRA rounds at many of the weekends.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Ill be there on a clapped out Kawi....1 sprint MW Sat and old man 40+ class Sunday.

Want to pit together Vinny?
Absolutely, I need 30amp power and should arrive around 5pm tomorrow evening. I'll give you a shout before I get there.