Change forum colors???

Kruizen

Control Rider
Maybe it's just me, the forum is cool to look at but I have issues reading the green. Can I change the colors so that when I log in its a different color. An example is sportbikes.net I was able to do it on their forum.

The black background is what I really want to change.
Thanks

rob92

Control Rider
N2
We are going to make some tweaks for readability. Dark backgrounds can work, but the forum information layout is just too busy.

sv650

Kendall
Kruizen;303848 wrote: Maybe it's just me, the forum is cool to look at but I have issues reading the green. Can I change the colors so that when I log in its a different color. An example is sportbikes.net I was able to do it on their forum.

The black background is what I really want to change.
Thanks
My vision is kinda crappy, but I'm having a hard time with the white on gray. Not sure if it's the font, colors, or what... just find it hard to read.

In the mean time I found it works pretty well just to zoom in by hitting ctrl and + on the keyboard.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
We will be bringing back the light background, but we'll slather it with a little green vs. blue. Stay tuned!

For me personally, the colors aren't half bad, it's the "busyness" of this layout that's tough on the eye.