Chuck, I spoke with you at RA last month

whitarnold

Chuck,
I was on the Honda CBR1000RR and spoke with you at Road Atlanta "fundraiser" about buying the 30mm cartridge kit from you and bringing my bike to Barber and having them installed. Not sure if you remember me??? Well, I have three track bikes and I am trying to sell my "little" 2003 Honda CBR600RR to pay for the cartridge kit. If I can sell it soon, I might just buy the "full Ohlins forks"???? Do you know anyone who is looking for a "track bike"??? LOL I will be contacting you soon about the suspension upgrade. (within the next two weeks, I will call to make an appointment)

whitarnold

Chuck, I am still trying pretty hard to sell my little CBR600RR, which will finance my upgrades, and I will be speaking with you soon! I put the 1000RR in the gravel at RA Sunday. It was raining and I just took of my rain tires because I THOUGHT the line was drying out. Stupid me! It only cost me $45 to completely fix the bike and I had extra bodywork. LOL Well, Ohlins upgrade here we go. I am also looking for "USED" Brembo calipers if you know anyone???