CMP Oct. 16-17

StickMan74

Looking forward to another great N2 event. Got a "new to me" bike I'm bringing also, along with a buddy who has never ridden on a track. Hope to find a CR that can work with him for a bit. Anyway, hope to see some of y'all there.

IMG_1309.jpg

Sent from my T770B using Tapatalk

Kruizen

Control Rider
Make sure he tells the novice CR captain it’s his first time on the track, and we will put him with other first timers and a dedicated CR for the first session or so.

bmart

Control Rider
You've let him know to make room on his credit cards and to start blocking off weekends, right? :) I won't see you this time around, but we'll catch up in 2022! Have a blast.

StickMan74

You've let him know to make room on his credit cards and to start blocking off weekends, right? :) I won't see you this time around, but we'll catch up in 2022! Have a blast.
Oh yeah, lol. He laughs at me for all the stuff I've bought this year. I told him to prepare to do the same. I'm planning to do at least one TD a month next year.
Thanks B, we'll catch up soon.

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
So, it has been ~9 years since I have been to CMP. What is the power, camping, showers, restrooms, and concessions situation these days?

Do I need to bring lunch stuff, or is there is a good option on track, or near by down the road?

StickMan74

So, it has been ~9 years since I have been to CMP. What is the power, camping, showers, restrooms, and concessions situation these days?

Do I need to bring lunch stuff, or is there is a good option on track, or near by down the road?
Have power in spots, camping spots with power can be reserved, showers and restrooms are gtg, and concession stand is up and running both days. If you like burgers, they have a damn good one in my opinion. Stop by and say hi if you see me. Red CBR900-RR, and blue/purple & white F4, with number 880 on both.

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
I don't need a 30a rv hook up, just normal 15a 110v. The website seems to imply that doesn't need a reservation, but where in the paddock are they?

tdelegram

Control Rider
I don't need a 30a rv hook up, just normal 15a 110v. The website seems to imply that doesn't need a reservation, but where in the paddock are they?
110's are first come first serve but share the 30 amp poles. Last year we had issues with too many people on 110's popping the whole pole. If you need to borrow a genny come find me.

Kruizen

Control Rider
110's are first come first serve but share the 30 amp poles. Last year we had issues with too many people on 110's popping the whole pole. If you need to borrow a genny come find me.

they replaced breakers and moved the 110 to their own breakers, don’t know when but that’s the way it was couple of months ago.