Coachman Freedom Express 17' Toy Hauler $14,500 Fort Mill,SC

I have decided to upgrade to a larger TH or get a traditional TT and carry the bike in the bed of the truck,
Therefore my little toy hauler that could must go.

This was my family's 1st travel trailer that we have owned for the last year. It has been a fantastic travel trailer that we have taken to state parks, campgrounds and racetracks for track days.

When I set out to find the perfect small/1st toy hauler, I had a few critical criteria:
1. Must be tandem axle
2. Must be Fiberglass.(no stick and tin for me)
3. Must be under 20' long
4. Must be able to sleep 3.
5. High quality
Once I started my search, I realized that there was only one option that checked all the boxes.

The only reason we are selling it, is to upgrade to a larger toy hauler or a traditional travel trailer.

It has a full size bed in the front, with plenty of storage areas. 2 burner propane stove, microwave, full size refrigerator/freezer, etc, etc

I have added some jack stands to turn the ramp into a deck/outdoor seating area. I just recently added a magnetic insect screen, which looks great.

Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss this further or for more pictures(I have a bunch)
opAEko1ySkekKk7zQgtQQ_zpszc7f68ko.jpg

I do plan on having the toy hauler at CMP at the end of August, if anyone is interested in checking it out.