Cold Tire Crash?

physicistkev

Control Rider
Barber is my favorite track. I've never been to Pitt, new or old, so maybe it will be better. With Barber though, the layout is nice, and there is so much track to ride. So many lines to go around or underneath people. IF you blow a corner, there is plenty of track to just brake a few more feet and lean it over. There is no real straight, so there isn't much time to rest though. All the videos I have of Barber on my old zx6. The track doesn't favor hp, so smaller displacement bikes are not at that much of a disadvantage.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
For you guys that have not (yet) been to PittRace, AKA PIRC, formerly known as BeaveRun, you really should make the trip sometime. It's funny how it's hard to describe why somebody loves one track in particular over another great track. I won't try to compare Pitt to Barber, Road Atlanta, etc. They have a great deal of similarities to be honest, as well as some differences. Obviously, the facilities and atmosphere at Barber are incredible. Same thing but not as fancy at Atlanta. But Pitt is really no slouch. It's a great track, pretty well rounded, with sections that will make almost anyone happy. Living only a bit over an hour away, I used to run it in my car before it expanded. The only real advantage to it was its location for me. Now that it has been expanded and improved, it's a totally different place. Honestly, if it were the same distance from me as Barber and RA, it would be hard to make choices if they were at the same time. Fortunately for me, they're usually on different dates, so I don't have to choose! :)